015

The royal couple found themselves on their way to their trip to Switzerland, thanks to their very own cupid Jo Kwon. Dahyun and Sir Jae refused at first to let the trip happen, since Dahyun's schedule was full with meetings, but with some 'magic' help from Nayeon, and with Jo Kwon convincing his uncle, the couple was granted with the permission from the Royal House to travel out of the country.

Dahyun fell asleep not too long after they got on the plane. Sana watched as his head was turned to the side, in a very uncomfortable way. She gently brushed his fringe away from his brows just so she could observe his full features. This, being the first time she was able to observe him up close and personal.

She remembered the tender kiss they shared a moment ago and a faint blush crept past her face. Though it was just a simple kiss, she could felt the passion conveyed across.

She affectionately placed a bent index finger on top of his nose bridge, gently stroking it in a downward motion. This soothing action never failed to put her to sleep at ease whenever her mother does that when she was still a child.

Watching her prince sleeping so peacefully, her eyelids grew heavier by the seconds. Sana was about to doze off when she felt him stirring.

Dahyun groaned, feeling a dull ache at the base of her neck.

"How are you feeling?" A sweet caring voice, her hand fondly caressing the side of his cheek.

Dahyun squinted her eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light, only to see an angelic face looking at her. She smiled, making a secret, greedy wish to see that face every time she wakes up.

"Are we there yet?" Dahyun asked.

"Almost" Sana replied with a smile. When her vision got better she froze, noticing how close Sana's face was to hers. Her face immediately flushed a deep crimson shade.

"Are you ok? Your face is so red... and hot?" Sana asked, touching his now blushing cheek with the back of her hand.

"I-I am fine!" Dahyun stuttered as she grabbed hold of Sana's hand, surprising the girl in the process. Dahyun immediately released Sana's hand from her grasp and sat upright with a jolt, unintentionally putting an additional strain on her already sore neck.

She held the back of her neck with a hand while repositioning herself back at her seat.

Dahyun looked around and noticed they were onboard a private jet, the royal private jet to be specific. Days ago, she was drugged and escorted back to Korea against her wish and now, she found herself in an almost similar scenario. Everything was a conspiracy and she wondered if Jeongyeon and her brother had planned everything right from the start.

It must be it!

She sighed and tried to take a look out of the window. "You know, i feel like Jeongyeon is behind all this." She said with her brows furrowed.

Sana looked up at the sound of the comment.

"You two seem to be quite close, even though she's supposed to be your sister's bodyguard?"

"I mean, we grew up together anyway." Dahyun continued, trying to cover up the hidden connection between her and Jeongyeon. That was the last thing she wanted Sana to link up with.

"Grew up together?" Sana repeated her words in a curious tone. She told Sana about Jeongyeon's family and how long they have been working for the Royal House for generations, and that Jeongyeon's father, Sir Yoo, is the head of royal security.

"It must be fun and... rowdy?" Sana laughed, imagining a younger version of Jeongyeon and the twins fighting over everything.

"Well, three's a crowd."