(5) what!!!

What the heck is lee kissing me. This is unreal. Then he pulls away,but I pull him right back in. I couldn't stop this moment no not ever. He pulled me closer as we began to use tounge. His a really good kisser! I start to pull of his shirt. (Cause I wanted to see his abs.) nothing more than a shirt rip happend. Unfortunately my clothes didn't come off. I don't know why this sudden urge that he wanted to kiss me. Then I remembered Claire and pulled away, "wait a second first, you were two seconds away from banging Claire. Now you want me! You whore!" Kylie let me explain she pulled me in and she bought that to set me up. I swear on my dead mom. If you didn't know, Lee's mom died last year in a car accident. That's what made me emotionally Like him. Oh okay lee I understand. Listen, lee. I've been feeling this way for a long time and since we kissed I can't keep it in. I like you lee a lot and over the years it's just gotten stronger and stronger. He doesn't say anything. He just pulls me in for a kiss. Now you kids are to young to know what happend after that.( 30 minutes later) "I have to go lee. Ryan is waiting me" okay. BABE. I shiver at that name. Bye. Then finally we seal it with a 💋. In the car faith, Sam, Macy and Ryan can't stop talking about what me and Lee did. I can't tell you cause y'all are to young to hear. So I just put on the radi- phone rings. Yes hello. I say in concern. Is this Kylie, Henson? Yes? Who is calling. Yes Kylie this is lee's mom. I'm sorry honey. Lee was in a car accident. Everyone heard that and then Sam cried and Ryan put his head down. Okay thank you bye. I can't believe it. Lee was injured. Or worse he could die.

To be continued...........