⊹prologue

❧ 𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 @fandomcanyounot 𝐚𝐧𝐝 @lostjjk 

it was suppose to be a sneak peek(around 100 words), but i just ended posting the prologue lmfaoo jsksjs since december is near so happy early christmas! please don't be a ghostie :( comment or fav?

the stranger had tattoos both monochrome and colored. a rose tattoo was placed on the nape, silvery piercings decorated both ears, and a pair of pearly brown orbs that sent shivers. a mumble was all taehyung could muster up. standing up, he could tell he was just a little shorter than the stranger. "it's rude to stare, kid. you still didn't answer my question, what's a softie-lookin' thing like you doing at new york?" he held a perked up eyebrow and an egotistical look plastered on. "my name is taehyung, not 'kid' and i ran away from work to come here-think of it as a little vacation." taehyung replied quickly, wanting to wipe that smug look off. "well if you ran away, where are you even going to live? you got a house here kid?" biting his lip and looking down, he had realized this plan of his had never fully been formulated. "well, i just kind of got sick of the company and did this on impulse..." before taehyung could speak up again to defend his actions, the stranger cut in. "i'm jungkook. look, i feel bad for you bro, like you could get ruined by the ghetto parts of the city. until you move back to europe, you want me to help you?" the hazel orbs had softened even more. taehyung was shocked that he'd say such a generous thing, completely changing his view on the people of new york. "what i'm saying is, hey kid, why don't you hang with me?" 

more coming soon this christmas 2018...

1980s au set in new york city where tattoo artist jungkook meets a model named taehyung running away from work.