⊹hopeless tears

i'm not sure what book i should i update next jsks like i have so many ideas planned and it's a whole mess lol 

get ur tissues ready ?? happy belated valentine's! <3  :) 

jungkook hadn't said a word since taehyung asked if he was still going to stay over. it was now evening, no sign of the glorious light. jungkook looked up onto the fading pastels ruined by the seeping smoke, grabbing taehyung's hand and running to his apartment despite taehyung's whines. jungkook stopped, causing taehyung to bump harshly onto his broad back. "h-hey!! what was that for?"  without warning, jungkook shoved taehyung into the bags of trash. "tae, stay still. hide behind these trash and don't come out until you hear a man of the name of 'yoongi', okay? okay. don't. ever. move. or talk." hearing the urgency in tone, the confused boy hid quietly, fearful of what's to come.

all was heard was a trail of running. one step. two steps. three steps. no, it didn't sound like one person. the dispersed steps rang like troops marching toward battle in which a mantra of curse words followed. the black bags smelt horrid, the stench was suffocating, yet all taehyung could think about in the moment was jungkook. "please stay safe."

it wasn't long before small flakes of white fell upon the city. taehyung felt happy in the snow, even if he was hiding in a pile of trash. the euphoria gave birth to a droplet of bravery in his heart, taehyung tried looking up from his hiding place, only to be met with a large rodent. "don't scream taehyung. don't scream." rodents has always been his weak point. the black, beady doll eyes with a tint of red, the stretched nose that twitched, foamy mouth with two front yellow teeth, with it's scaly tail, was disgusting. and as usual, what did taehyung do when see he sees a rodent, and a wild rat at that?

taehyung screamed.

hearing a gunshot, a trash bag inches away broke free, leftover food flew in the air dirtying the surroundings, leaving the remnants on taehyung's hair. disgusted and fearful, taehyung screamed, running deeper into the alley, looking for shelter. he heard a crunch of leaves, turning around, he saw a dark figure, shaken with fear, he took his shoes and threw them at the ominous reaper, only for another shot to be directed at him, this time, landing not in trashbags but in taehyung's stomach, he felt a pool of blood release, letting out a grunt, he cupped his new found wound. taehyung fell down into another pile of trash, or at least tried to, before he was harshly yanked back by the collar, temporary suffocated. 

a pair of arms confined him without warning, if he was an animal, he'd be a caged nightingale, delicate and small, looked down on by the other larger birds of prey. the pair of arms would be like sharp talons of dominance, tensing voltage shocks throughout his veins. a cloth was shoved upon his face, it didn't taken long before limbs stopped struggling as small glimmers of hope passed away. taehyung had lost himself, feeling engulfed in the charcoal sky, much like a dream, no, a nightmare. taehyung had felt as if everything he had accomplished in his life was inadequate. what did he do to deserve this. the striking, jerking motions to escape had gone, it was replaced with tears. he could feel himself getting dragged away, like a rag doll, and he had let himself give away. the festering powder had rendered nerves ineffective. 

and just like that, taehyung dispersed into the night. footsteps and hopeless tears covered up by the cleansing snow. the only thing that remained? fear.