⊹subway rails

okay but like,"to all the boys ive loved before" better get a sequel or i'm gonna fi Gh T. and i've liked "i like me better" before it even hit 50K views so i feel speCiAl!1!1! + please don't be a ghostie when reading jsksks

edit: it got a sequel!! :)

hearing those words leave jungkook's lips, taehyung stands there dumbfound. "why is he talking to me?" "oh my gosh, is he part of the company? he's gonna send me back to europe." "i haven't stayed for more than a day and they already found me??" thoughts were invading his brain before he could even choke out an excuse. "well, if you don't really wanna talk about it, it's fine-" jungkook quickly speaks while looking for any discomfort seeping into taehyung's face. "n-no, it's fine. and i'm not crying, thank you very much. i'm simply cold." he rebuttals. "okay kid, well you see, from my perspective, you were muttering to yourself and it looked like tears were bout' to-" cutting in before jungkook could finish his sentence, taehyung stomps his foot in frustration. "i am. not. a. kid!" jungkook snickers and scrunches up his nose.  "yea, stomping your foot while complaining is real mature-" taking a pause, jungkook adds a side comment. "-kid." the boy adorned in gucci heats up. "well, you making fun of a kid isn't very mature as a matter of fact." jungkook chuckles. he chuckles. wasn't he suppose to mad? "you just admitted to being a kid, kid." taehyung at a loss of words, turns away, arms crossed but quickly stops, checking for any sign of wrinkles in his gucci jacket.

"well kid, it was fun talking to you but if i were to talk any more i'm afraid i'd miss the next subway." jungkook stretches while throwing his head back, letting out a groan before taking a deep breath, letting the icy aroma pierce his lungs. "yea yea, whatever. wait- what's a subway?" taehyung interjects jungkook's path so hastily he looses balance, wobbling while looking like a new-born bird, thus falling into the snow. except he doesn't, jungkook caught him with his right hand, sleeves get pushed up, showcasing the flower tattoos snaking jungkook's hand like jungle vines. 

jungkook brings taehyung upward and puts both hands up as if he were a criminal. "okay kid, i know i'm charming, but there is no need to pull a trick like that on me to get me to hold you." taehyung fumes up. "i just lost my balance, i definitely don't even find you charming! i just want to know what a subway is before you leave." jungkook was shocked. "a subway? literally everyone has been on a subway." taehyung, starting to get mad again. "why isn't he speaking?" being proven wrong, jungkook speaks."listen kid, i don't know if you're a foreigner or what but subways are a way of transportation." taking a small moment to think. "i'll take you to the subway but you're on your own from there onward." jungkook lifted an eyebrow asking for confirmation of their little trip to the subway. "okay!" taehyung lights up and drags his luggage with him. "off to the subway rails!!" giving a small chuckle, jungkook follows up with taehyung.