--CHAPTER 11--

*AT THE DETENTION ROOM:

"You cannot leave this room unless you tell me who's at fault!" your dean questioned you both.

Both of you didn't dare to speak. Knowing the fact that you planned all of this, still you remained silent.

Meanwhile your Dean got a message from the main office.

"I'll just attend to my meeting, just wait here until you both got punished for your offenses." she said as she locked and left the room.

"It is all your fault." Jungkook murmured while leaning at the side of the table.

"Yah-ah! It is YOUR fault. If you did not pulled me in we will not tripped down." you said trying to defend yourself.

He didn't reply as he knew that he can't win over you when it comes to an argument like this.

--------

It was a quiet time for the both of you while Jungkook was thinking of something and then suddenly the scenario a while ago popped into his mind.

He was also surprised by himself for thinking of you out of a sudden as his gazes shifted towards you.

While he was staring at you, he felt this uncomfortable feeling which he hates but he can't seem to push it away either.

You glared back at him and he quickly looked away.

"What are you looking at? Do I look prettier today!?" you grinned.

He cleared his throat.

"Can I ask..." he said as you lean closer to him trying to hear what he was about to say.

"Hmm?"

"Who's that guy from before when I saw you at the restaurant a long time ago?"

You scoffed as his sudden question.

'Was he asking it because he was curious or he was asking it because...'

"Yah! I asked you because I'm just curious that's all" he immediately replied as he figured out what you were actually thinking.

"Ahmm.. As a matter of fact, he is my boy--"

"Was he your boyfriend?" he cut what you were trying to say.

You glanced at him and you could see a slight disappointment in his eyes.

"Aish.. ani~ he was my boy best friend."

You said as you saw Jungkook's eyes lit up and he smiled widely at you.

"How long?" he again asked.

You smiled and told him all about you and Taehyung when suddenly the lights inside the room went off.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ