--CHAPTER 14--

Next morning, you looked at your reflection in the mirror while you slowly combed your hair.

You got up and got ready for school early because you cannot sleep well last night.

"What shall I do next?" you asked yourself putting down your comb.

You sighed and sat at the edge of your bed when suddenly your phone beeped as you received a text message.

= YAH Y/N! I HAVE AN EMERGENCY!=

Jungkook's message at an early time in the morning made your eyes bulged and your heart beat fast.

= What's happening? Are you okay? =

You replied hurriedly.

= I'm not. Please come over to my place, I need you now please! =

Worriedly, you quickly grabbed your bag and rushed out of your house.

You began running to his house even if your legs were already hurting.

Your mind was in mess thinking about what has happened to him, your eyes were a little watery as well because you were so worried and anxious.

You finally reached the gate of his house, panting.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK OPEN UP!" you yelled shooking his gate violently.

You stepped back when the gate opened, then you ran into the door.

You were about to knock when it opened, and you saw a perfectly fine Jungkook standing there, still in his pajamas, looking at you.

"Good thing you're here quickly come inside."  he pulled you in. He closed the door and turned to you.

"What happen to you?" you asked while checking his full body all over.

"What's the problem? Hmm?" you looked at him with a confused face.

"There's no food. Make me some breakfast while I get ready for school. Thanks." he simply said and he grinned at you.

Your face turned into a scowl.

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU GRIN AT ME YOU MORON! I WAS SO WORRIED AND I RAN ALL THE WAY HERE FOR NOTHING!?" you shouted, irritatedly.

You were infuriated by his boldness. You cannot believed he can actually did that to you.

But then you manage to hide your anger because you thought that he still was not feeling well from yesterday.

"So.. You were worried about me? you ran all the way here for me?" he questioned.

Your heart skipped a beat and you became embarrassed about yourself.

"Tch. You're crazy aren't you!? " you rolled your eyes.

"Alright I get it. Better get the breakfast done while I'm getting ready." he said and left you.

'AISHHH!!'

You're terribly annoyed but you ended up preparing omelet and toasted bread for him.

He came down after 20 minutes, wearing his uniform, ready for school.

You both sat down and ate.

After you finished eating, you stood up and Jungkook did too.

"Let's go before we get late for school." he said and then both of you went out of his house.

--------

You and Jungkook walked to school together. You felt weird because you never walked with him before.

'This is capital A.W.K.W.A.R.D'

You're busy thinking what would be a good topic to lessen the awkwardness that is building up when Jungkook spoke and broke the silence between you two.

"So are you single?" he asked out of nowhere that made you chuckled.

"Yah! Why are you asking me that kind of question all of the sudden huh?" you teasingly asked and at the same time curious about it.

"I was just asking."

He said while you saw him scratching his nape. He look in a different direction trying to avoid eye contact with you.

'Now, it is more awkward.'

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ