--CHAPTER 17--

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Y/N and I both walking along the hallway when I suddenly spotted someone walking towards us.

'Damn! What is she doing here?' I asked myself, still cannot believed it.

I started to get furious when I saw Jennie walking towards our direction. Knowing her, I sensed that there's something bad about to happen.

I shook my head in disbelief.

Jennie was my childhood friend. And I know for a fact that she's a brat; everything-she-wants-she-gets attitude.

She's a crybaby and immature. I'm also aware that she likes me, a lot.. But I only see her as a younger sister.

'I know she's up to something,' I assumed.

I was astound when she suddenly messed with Y/N.

*"How does it feels like, stealing someone's boyfriend huh?!" she said as she stared angrily at Y/N.*

I was more dumbfounded when I heard those words coming out from her mouth.

'Is she referring to me?' of course, I answered my own question. Who else does she know inside this campus? It is only I; since she lives in Florida and she seldom comes to Korea.

*"You bitch! stay away from my boyfriend." she shouted and raised her hand, just about to slap Y/N.*

I immediately grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from Y/N. I know that she's a war freak and she can do a lot more harm to Y/N if I will just stay still.

I dragged her into the rooftop.

--------

"WHAT?!" she asked while smirking, feeling irritated.

"Why didn't you tell me that you already arrived here in Korea?"

"I just wanted to surprise you. SURPRISE!" she exclaimed while raising her both arms and her tone immediately changed.

"Tss." I chuckled. Nothing's changed, she's still act like a child.

"You succeed in your plans of surprising me. I was really surprised." I said sarcastically.

"Yah, won't you accompany me to my condo?" she asked.

"I really wanted to see you right away that's why I head here first."

And I saw her luggage that she's carrying alongside with her.

"Arraseo~" I agreed and escorted her to her condo.

------------

After I brought her into her condo, I went straight home feeling exhausted. I didn't attempt to go back to school because of the ruckus she made.

I was fiddling to my phone until I doze off to sleep. When I woke up, I immediately checked the time and was surprised that it was already 3:00 in the afternoon.

I got out of the bathroom after a warm shower when I heard my phone ringing.

"OPPAAAA~ AISH! I WAS CALLING YOU A LOT OF TIMES! WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING HUH?!" she screamed like hell. It feels like my eardrums will burst any minute.

"Wae?!" I asked, irritatedly.

"Meet me at Yeonchan Resto at 6:00 pm sharp." she commanded then she hung up without waiting my affirmation.

When I looked up the clock, it was already 5:30 pm.

"Aissh! Jinja?" I shook my head and prepare myself to meet Jennie. Besides, I also have something to tell her.

-----------------

It was past 7:00 when I reached to resto where we will meet. I immediately looked for her still panting.

I saw her waving her hand so I walked closer to the table where she were.

"So you're here and you're late! VERY LATE!" she said while pouting and crossing her arms.

"I know, mianhe~ (sorry~)" I said and sat on the opposite chair.

"So what's the problem? Why did you want to see me?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to eat dinner with you." she said while grinning from ear to ear.

We ordered some food and began to eat when she broke the silence.

"I have good news and bad news. What do you want to hear first?"

"I want the bad news first."
I was too nervous to answer, but I asked.

"Umm... Well.. I'm sorry to tell you but your father send me here to tell you that your company is nearing bankruptcy. He was very scared to tell you this because he knew that you might get angry. He sold a lot of his stocks to rescue your collapsing business.

"Arra' " I said, crestfallen.

"How about the good news? or is there really?" I added.

"My father decided to help your family in a condition that you will marry me." she said happily.

I nearly throw up the food inside my mouth when I heard her declaration.

"What? Is he crazy?" you asked disbelievingly.

"Andwae! (No!) Shiro! (I don't want to!)" I said and gulped some water and I saw her face saddens.

Y/N then entered my mind. I stared blankly and thought. Wait.. Why am I seeing Y/N? Is it her for real or just a pigment of my imagination?

She's dining happily with a guy. A guy?! wait I think I already seen that guy?!

He's the one she's with last time when we met here. This same place.

'Calm down Jungkook! They're just friends!'

I came back to my senses when Jennie spoke.

"I'll just go to restroom." Jennie excused herself.

"Ne~ take your time." I said while force a smile with her.

As Jennie left, I cannot help myself to watch them, doing sweet things like what normal couples do.

Then suddenly my eyes narrowed furiously when I saw that guy pinched her cheeks.

'Damn! What is this I'm feeling??! Do I feel jealous? huh?!'

I cannot take what I saw that's why I immediately left and went to the parking lot after leaving some bills for our meal on the table.

---

"Why didn't you wait for me?" Jennie asked while throwing tantrums on me.

"Get in."

I drove her home while Y/N keeps on bothering my mind.

"Yah, look out! You already passed over my condo." Jennie screamed.

I didn't notice that I passed over the building where Jennie stays.

"Bian~ (sorry~)" I said scratching my nape and giving her a peace sign.

"Yah. don't dwell on the things that I told you awhile ago. Be cautious on driving okay?!" she said, worried.

"Annyeong! (Good bye!)" she bid farell and left.

I suddenly remembered our conversation.

JENNIE AND I, MARRYING?! No. I cannot accept that.

Then I also remembered Y/N being sweet with that guy. Tch. What a day!

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ