Night Out

I gave Po a room key on the first floor and told him to don't interrupt me while I have my meeting up in my penthouse. He takes me up to my door and I dismissed him. I waited until he got on the elevator and opened the door. Yup, just how I left it nice and tidy. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of champagne and poured myself a glass.

"Nothing like a peaceful quiet place to yourself Susanna", I said to myself and raised the glass before drinking it. I took off my heels and walked out onto my balcony overlooking all of Sin City. It's beautiful... But deep within it lies horrifying features about it.... Drugs, Human Trafficking, Gangs..... And the beacon of it all... The Silk Road.

"You look even more beautiful the last time I saw you.", I turned around to see the familiar voice and it was her. Shes leaned on the doorway with her arms crossed eyeing me like a prey. I smiled and put my glass down on the glass table.

"Well what can I say", I twirled and she chuckles.

"Sin city! You have one of the best view here.", she says leaning on the balcony rail. She points out to the Hill.
"You can even see Jose's food truck from here...", I begin to rub my elbows because it was starting to get cold. She sees me and takes off her police jacket and places it over me.

"Thank you", I said. I took a whiff of her jacket and she smells like strawberries.

"Lets go inside since you're cold.", she walks back inside with me and we sat in the living room.

"Sooooo..... I'm guessing you're family own this building? The receptionist automatically gave me a card and told me to come all the way up here....", she says sitting across from me. I laughed because Uncle Wu doesn't even know I own this building.

"Actually... It's mine.... I saved up enough money and bought it... Mostly because of the view this penthouse havez. Yeah I gave a description of you and told her to have you come straight up.", she nods her head impressed. She scoots a little closer and puts her palm on my thigh.

"Is that right?", she slides her palm up my dress but I grabbed her hand and stopped her. I saddled her and kissed her lips.

     After making out for like 5 minutes, I begin to grind on her hips. I can feel her dick hard. She slides her hands on my ass and begins to grind back on me. My core is getting hot, I just want her to fuck me already. I got off her unsuspectedly she eyes me up and down like a piece of meat. I slowly took off my dress not breaking eye contact. As soon as she seen me in my lingerie she takes off her pants and shirt. I can see her length poking out of her boxers. I walked seductively towards her and bent down to her knees. I put my hand inside her boxers and wrapped my fingers on it to bring while she winced as I touched it.

"I'll be gentle", I smirked. I slowly started jerking her long thick cock and seen her breathing began to increase. I started jerking faster and she suppresses her moan but I think she's gonna cum.

"Cum baby... cum for me", I say looking into her eyes.

"I'm cu-cumming....Ahhhh whooo", she busts and cum shoots out but misses my face. I laughed and grabbed her face and pecked it. She catches her breath ad lifts me up causing me to wrap my legs around her body.

"Now its my turn.... Where's the room?", I pointed down the hallway and she carries me there while I tongue kiss her. She opens the door and gently puts me on the bed. She takes off her boxer and climbs on top of me. She kisses my neck then down to my chest. She takes off my bra and sucks my breast. I moaned and she kept sucking my breast while squeezing the nub on the other. I put my hands through her hair as she kept sucking my breast. She comes back up and kisses. She backs up and postions her dick. She slowly slides it in causing me to moan even more. She slowly strokes in and out and I'm so wet right now.

"You feel so good", she said in a husky voice. She strokes even faster now.

"Yes....yes....ahhhh...mmmm", My nails dug onto her back as she goes faster and harder into me. I think I'm going to cum, and I think she's close too.

"Faster faster! Mmmm I'm go-gonna cum... YESSSS! Arghhhh oohhhh", she cums inside of me and she breathes loudly beside my ear.

      After fucking and having orgasms for like 5 times through the night we finally slept. As I'm laying beside her on her shoulder I can hear light snoring. She's worn out, hey she did put in work. She looks so peaceful and nice but I can't let this hooky thing we got on get between what will happen in the future..... Will she still want to talk to me after she knows I'm Uncle Wu's niece? Will she even look at me the same knowing we're not suppose to be.....together? Because deep down I have this feeling that I shouldn't be feeling with the enemy.......