Its Gonna Be A Long Day

LIAN POV

My alarm goes off and its 5AM. I start off my day as always stretching and then begin doing 100 pushups and 100 sit-ups. After my workout I take a shower and change into my black Gucci suede suit. Knock! Knock!

"Sir, I've been informed that Uncle Wu will be having breakfast with us.", Po says from outside the door. I check my phones time and notice that it was 6:30AM. I opened my door and walked out.

"Lets go and do a perimeter check Po.", I say straightening my collar.

We've walked all over inside and outside Susanna's mansion and everything seems to be in order.

"I think theres something you might want to see...", Po says. I follow him leading me into the security room. It shows all the cameras that are installed in the mansion. Po dismisses the guards from the room leaving just me and him. He pulls up a video from Lins birthday party.

"After the party was over one of our men found an imposter pretending to be one of the caterers. The imposter must be a professional because he put our guy into a chokehold and knocked him out. He was seen talking with Lin and gave something to her. I tried to get it from Lin but shes reluctant on giving it to me.", Po says.

"Zoom in on this guy." I say taking a step closer to the screen ignoring most of what he said to me. Po enhances it as best as he could. This must be a professional because he has his back towards the camera and through out the party he avoids all the cameras. No tattoos or anything visible that could give us a clue to who he is.

"Bring me the guard who found the imposter. I want more information. And don't let anyone know about this.... especially Susanna.", I say to Po. He nods his head and checks his watch.

"Sir, I've already had the kitchen crew cooking breakfast of all sorts it should be finished in about half an hour.", Po says just as my phone begins to ring.

"Hello?..... Why yes..... everyone is all here and accounted for.... we shall await your arrival. Good-bye.", I say.

"Was that-", Po asks.

"Yes it was Uncle Wu. He was just checking up on us and that he'll be here also in half an hour.", I say.

"I suppose everyone right now is getting ready for breakfast.", Po says.

"Lets go. We'll deal with this imposter after breakfast.", I headed out the room followed by Po.

SUSANNA POV

   I got out of the warm milky bath and wrapped myself in my bathroom robe. I walked up to my steamy mirror and wiped off the fogginess from it revealing my reflection. How could I be such a fool! Me and her wouldn't have worked from the beginning! I turned away and began to get dressed for the day. As soon I was finished a light knock came from my door indicating it was Lin.

"You can come on in Lin!", I yell as I was finishing up my hair. She opens the door and jumps on my bed.

"Are you almost finish Susie? I'm hungryyyyy....", Lin says huffing out a loud sigh. I chuckled and finished applying a dark burgundy lipstick.

"All done! How do I look?", I say asking Lin. She smiles. I'm wearing a black maxi dress with a gold bracelet all while wearing red bottoms.

"You look pretty Susie! Now lets go so we can eat", She says jumping off the bed along with her panda bear. I noticed she was wearing a gold chain that I've never seen before nor bought her.