You're My Hero 🇺🇸Pre-Serum Steve🇺🇸

THIS ISN'T EDITED, I'LL EDIT MISTAKES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Warnings: Non-Consensual Touching? (For a short moment)

-

-

-

Loud voices of dismissed students eager to head home echoed off the school hallways. 8 hours of class, to most was a horrible feeling, but not to you.

Soft giggles escaped your lips as Y/f/n let you in on the gossip about hers and Buckys  One Year Anniversary, which happened to be today.

"So where are you two spending the rest of the day at?" You asked walking to your joint lockers placing your schoolbooks in.

She slammed her locker awestruck. "James and I are heading to the museum where we met."

You smiled genuinely. "How romantic." You shut your locker adjusting your bookbag.

"Would you like to come with us? You know, his buddy Steve is coming with us." She wriggled her eyebrow nudging you making you blush. She knew of your crush on him and always urged you to talk to him but you were always shy.

"I Ca-."

"Hello ladies!" Bucky approached you both, instantly wrapping his arms around your friend laying a soft kiss onto her fair cheek. Steve trailed behind him in his usual posture, Both hands in his pockets and his gaze to the ground.

"James! I was just telling Y/n about our plans for later!"

A big smile formed at his lips, "Great, You coming Y/n? You know you love coming to the museum!" He wriggled his perfectly shaped eyebrow.

You sighed, As much as you would love to go with them you couldn't, You had a few errands to do today.

"I can't, I have to get home." You explained making the trio look up in shock. You were surprised Steve even gave you a look.

"We Understand," Your friend sighed pouting her lips. 

"Let us take you home then."  Bucky offered but you shook your head, You didn't want them to waste their time as the Museum did close early.

"It's okay I promise! I'll see you guys tomorrow, just get me a souvenir." You winked and made your way home.

You didn't live to far but it was a ways through the busy streets of Brooklyn.