New Neighbor ❄️Bucky Barnes❄️

THIS ISN'T EDITED! I'LL EDIT MISTAKES AS SOON AS I CAN

Warnings: None

~Bucharest~

Moving to Romania after the big New York attack was the best thing you could ever had done for yourself. Even if it took you a while to adjust to this new life. You knew you had to restart just as strong as you were before and you did.

From finding a decent simple one bedroom apartment and taking a job as nurse at a local hospital you were finally at peace with this new one.

Well that was until you had a new neighbor move into your apartment building a year or two after you did. You remembered the night like it was yesterday.....

A few years ago

"No I can't come into work today." You explained to your co worker as you held your phone to your ear with your shoulder, Your hands were momentarily occupied as you carried bags of groceries.

"Why not Y/n? We're going to be packed today!"

"What do you mean why? Because It's my day off, I'm not even in town anymore." You lied walking up the stairs to your apartment.

You continued to bicker with them as you fished for your keys before you spotted, from your peripheral vision a body slumped across the hall.

You gasped dropping everything to the ground, You ran to the body and got to your knees beside them.

"Hey are you okay?" You asked tapping their chest. No movement.

You placed your head on their chest and heard a faint heartbeat, his face was covered in bruises and dried blood. You untucked your shirt and used the bottom of it to wipe away some dark smudged paint that coated his eyes.

"Who are you? Help me out here buddy." You muttered feeling his pockets for an ID but found nothing but an empty gun holester.

Weird.

"I have supplies in my house, I'm going to clean you up there." You muttered and grabbed his arm straps pulling him to your apartment.

You used your legs to drag this guy trying not to strain your back but it was impossible, he was heavy!

Once he was in your place you noticed a blood trial followed him in. You ran to get some supplies and kneeled at his side where you began to snip his shirt that was covered in blood. Removing his shirt your eyes immediately fell onto his arm. You were in shock! This was unlike any prosthetic you've ever seen.

You cleaned his chest wounds as best you could before your fingers grazed his cold metal arm, Your eyes were glued to it wondering what type metal they used for his arm? Moving your fingers upward to his shoulder where the prosthetic ended you noticed his ragged scars and wondered what had happened to him before he got this new arm.

Feeling his scars his eyes snapped open and he jolted awake making you pull back scared. "Who are you?! Where am I?!" He groaned looking around confused.

"I-I found you outside." Was all you whispered backing away from him scared, Maybe helping this guy was a bad idea!

His eyes found your bloody hands making him think the worse, The Super Soliders conflictive Instincts inside him kicked in making him lunge towards you wrapping his metal arm around your neck.