Stay ☄Peter Quill☄

THIS ISN'T EDITED! I'LL EDIT MISTAKES AS SOON AS I CAN

This imagine was just for fun, I literally wrote it in 30 mins and actually liked it so I'm sharing it with ya.

Warnings: None

-

-

-

Stay!

Just a little bit longer.

please, please, please, please

Tell me you're going to.

You sang along as you washed each dish your fellow Guardians managed to dirty.

If there was one thing you loved about living with the crew it was....Believe it or not cleaning up after them, It gave you something to do other then to hear Rocket and Peter argue about who's the better pilot.

Now, your daddy don't mind

And your mommy don't mind

If we have another dance....

You dried your hands and pulled off the high note holding a wooden spoon/microphone to your lips not noticing Peter watch you as he held a stack of dishes he kept in his room for weeks.

He couldn't contain his smile as you contintued to sing along as you swept around occasionally spinning with the broom.

Oh, won't you stay

Just a little bit longer

Please let me hear

You say that you will

You picked up the dustpan and dumped its contents into the trash only to see legs by the can..You jumped back and saw Peter smiling.

You're cheeks burned embaressed but giggled when Peter pulled you close to him singing along.

"Won't you press your sweet lips
To mine

Won't you say you love me
All of the time"

He swayed with you in his arms, Your bodies pressed to each others as he slowly dipped you down to kiss your sweet lips. Your cheeks heated up making you pull away with a giggle.

"I love you but Dirty Dancing is still better then Footloose." You whispered.

Baby Groot scratched your record at the perfrct moment making Peter let go of you. "Not this again." Peter whined. "Footloose was and still is the greatest movie on earth."

You rolled your eyes. "Well, Patrick Swayze is obviously better looking and a better dancer then Kevin Bacon."

Baby Groots Gasp followed making Peter shake his head. "How are we even together?" He wondered obviously kidding.

You gave it a bit of thought before you pulled him close. "I don't know but you're lucky i love you Star-Dork" you pecked his lips and ruffled his hair before you finished cleaning up.

~The End~

Which movie is your favorite?
(If you've seen them.)
Dirty Dancing Or Footloose?