Ello :)

Y'all! I'm back again with a new book and it's Nayeon x Reader [F] once again. The reader's name will be Yuna the same as the name of my other 2 books. It's troublesome for me to write Y/N since I always say Yuna in my head whenever I read that (Y/N). You can still use Y/N if you're not comfortable with the name that I've given. Enjoy!

Kim Yuna

Kim Yuna

- One of the youngest in her school.

- One of the tallest in her school. In girls exactly.

- Rich. Her whole family (included the uncles and such) owns a couple of stores which has some branch in other countries. Their family also owns two famous hotels; one in Seoul and one in the U.S.

- One of the smartest of the school

- She has beautiful eyes that people compliment her about it.

- People think she's the epitome of coldness since she's not a talker. Deep inside she's quite a crackhead.

- really hates man except her Bestfriend and the guys on her family.

- Kim Taehyung is her Bestfriend

- An only child so her parents are so protective of her and spoil her as long as they can but she's an independent person.

- Sweet, caring, gentlewoman, humble, and all inside of her so-called cold facade.

(of course we're the main character might as well look an angel)

- knows how to defend herself because she know Taekwondo

- very talented person like there is no skill she can't do

- sporty person,

- she likes badminton and tennis very much

- loves to read a book

and lastly;

- No one ever saw her face because of her mask that's covering it. Of course excluding her parents, her best friend, and some who work for her parents.

Anyway, I guess that's all? So let's get to this quickly! I'm excited hope you guys are too!

"I need you, I want you, I love you but I... I can't, we can't and that's fucking hurts"

Peace out!