Chapter 3

No one's POV

Silence is all you can hear around the room where you could freely read without anyone bugging the hell out of you. That's why Yuna is grateful for waking up early and now she's alone in her classroom. She's just sitting in her seat, reading with a book on her hand.

Plus it's also great for her that she won't deal with her so-called fans that Taehyung likes to call who are always waiting for her in the school gate.

Just imagining the students who are waiting for her with their disappointment faces because she didn't show up like what they expected makes a smile on her cover mouth.

'It's their fault for waiting for me anyway' She thought smirking evilly behind her mask. She continues reading the book on her hand not until a bunch of voices decided to break her peaceful life.

"Why are we so early today? Geez, are you that excited to suffer today unnie?" She heard a familiar voice complaining. Their group is obviously nearing the once quiet room a while ago.

"This isn't new Momoring. We all know the reason behind this, later on we'll find ourselves near the gate hiding somewhere and waiting for her so-called 'it's only a crush' someone" Yuna didn't mean to hear this but they're really loud that's why. 

"Yah! Why are you ganging up on me!" She heard someone whine and she knows this voice to well even though they haven't spoken a long conversation before. Before she knows it the door opened which makes her flinched a little.

She's not wrong. It's Twice. The girls were surprised seeing Yuna alone, sitting in her seat which in the last row next to the window. They all gave a shy smile towards Yuna which the latter returned with a nod because obviously, they won't see her smiling even if she tried.

Yuna's gaze landed on Nayeon who returned the same stare at her. It's like an unspoken rule between them whenever they see each other they need to stare intently and exchange a nod or else they'll die. It's somehow become their habit after the locker thingy.

The girls take their seats not far from Yuna and started talking to each other which they could only hear. Yuna decided to grab her earphone to avoid hearing their conversation if she will. She didn't continue reading instead she just stare at nowhere in the window next to her.

After the encounter that happened between her and Nayeon it becomes a big deal to the students in their school. It's the talk of the school till now. They even started shipping the two of them.

Yuna was surprised when she heard this because first, she's not the one who gave Nayeon some flowers. It's her best friend, Taehyung. Lastly, she's not even a guy to be shipped to a girl like her. She's not that affected of it, whatever floats their boat she thought.

Taehyung at first was whining at Yuna because of the turn of events but they already talk about it. She just needs to sit on her seat and do nothing to block his way. It's just easy right?

Soon, students started arriving at their room with their own friends gossiping and such completely ruining the silence around the classroom that Yuna wants. Their professor arrived after a while, starting the class.

After some classes that students need to attend it's finally their lunch break. Yuna let her classmates go out of their classroom first to avoid the crowded hallways due to the students going out from their respective classrooms.