Chapter 2

No one's POV

It's another morning means another school day. Yuna is still in her condo unit, currently fixing herself in her room for her school today.

She decided to wear a fitted plain shirt and jeans then she put on a black oversized hoodie to hide the shirt. She also wears her white sneakers and of course, she didn't forget her mask. She showers herself with her perfume before going outside and drove off to her school.

Once again, whisperings are everywhere as she steps out of her car. She sighs as she did her first rolled eyes of her day.

'Geez, it's still the first week of returning to school yet I'm already tired of this. I wish this year can be over already so I can graduate and live my life than being stuck in this stupid school with stupid humans in it' She thought as she walked towards the school entrance.

As she steps inside all the attention was on her still. She rolled her eyes again as she continues walking to her classroom but she suddenly spotted a familiar group with a familiar guy she knew.

She unconsciously has her eyebrows furrowed as she saw the sight. It's a good thing that she has a mask to cover her face that makes the students can't see her whole expression.

It's Taehyung talking to Nayeon who's with her friends. They're in front of the lockers, Nayeon locker in specific. Taehyung has her elbow leaning in the locker while his hands were holding his head as he keeps showing his supposed charm towards the girl in front of her.

Nayeon is obviously uncomfortable at the position of the guy in front of her since she was still placing her things in her own locker. While her friends were just talking with each other but still aware of the two and they're obviously not so comfortable like Nayeon with the guy's presence.

Yuna decided to approach them from what she saw when she suddenly heard students whispering but not the kind of usual whispering that she heard since she studied here and it makes her confused as fuck.

"Is she going to approach Nayeon?"

"Omfg, she's going to approach Nayeon!"

'What's going on? What are they saying? This is new' Yuna thought but decided to shrug it and continue walking.

Nayeon's friends notice her and immediately gave her a wide smile and an excited expression. She just nods at them as she finds them weird too, a good kind of weird.

Once she reached them she immediately lands a punch in Taehyung's back making the guy caught off guard and whine in pain. Nayeon noticed her and immediately smiled at her.

"What the hell! That hurts!" Taehyung whines as he has his hand on his back rubbing it to ease the pain.

"That's inappropriate. Every human on this planet will get uncomfortable with your position a while ago especially girls. You look like a jerk who keeps insisting for a girl to go with you" Yuna said, lecturing her best friend while glaring at him.

Taehyung looks at her in doubtful not sure if he'll believe in that as he thought that it's not that inappropriate like what Yuna said. The latter rolled her eyes at this.

"Ask her then" Yuna said as she looked at Nayeon who's already looking at her. Nayeon immediately looks away from her with tinted cheeks.

"Yeah she's right that's kind of uncomfortable" She said with a smile so Taehyung won't be offended if he will. Taehyung pouted before standing properly and apologized.