Chapter 1

Yuna's POV

"YUNA!!!"

"OMFG! SHE'S HERE!"

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU YUNA!"

I could only roll my eyes at this. This is a normal thing in the morning ever since I started to study in this place. It's like every student in this school knows me and I find it unbelievable especially when they do this thing.

I'm tired of hearing them shouting things about me. Like girl calm down your throat, you'll lose your voice, and don't ever fucking blame me when you die because of that.

It's just so stupid yes they know me obviously because of my family background but they haven't got to know the real me. I don't know why they like me if it's because of physical appearance then that's just funny. They haven't seen this face even once because of the mask I've been wearing.

I continue walking not minding the humans the students who are trying to get my attention. Even though they're stupid I still appreciate them for liking me.

"YUNA!" I heard a familiar voice shouting my name despite the other students who are still shouting and whispering. I once again rolled my eyes and turned around to face this stupid familiar guy. My best friend.

"Hey! I miss you! We didn't get the chance to hang out this summer!" He said and start pouting in front of me.

"Stop doing that it's a painful sight and it ain't my fault. If you just stop flirting everywhere then probably we had the chance to hang out" I replied rolling my eyes at him before continue walking.

Yes, this innocent-looking guy here isn't that innocent. He's the famous womanizer in the school and the whole school is aware of that title yet they still chose to get close to him. How stupid.

He also lowkey flirt with boys too. I'm the only one who knows that. So it's either he's gay or just like to play with someone.

"I'm fixing it! It's not my fault though, they're the ones who keep approaching me. I'm just being kind Yuna. Also! I know you miss me so don't get shy to say it!" He replied to me while his voice keeps raising from time to time which annoys me every time.

"I doubt it's called being kind, Tae. Also, I didn't miss you even a small piece of you so stop flattering yourself and can you stop shouting and just be calm? It's annoying!"

"Aww, you're whining how cute" He just said teasing me more and ignoring what I said as usual. I glared at him but he didn't even get scared or gulp not like those people who get scared of me easily.

"Stop before I punch you" I said glaring at him again which makes him chuckled again.

"Fine- look Yuna! They're calling me! They need my kindness. Ciao!" After he said that he's gone beside me just because of some group of girls calling out of him in the middle of our conversation.

"He's still the same no matter how vocal I am for not liking his doings" I muttered to myself as I rolled my eyes before continuing on my walking.

It's either those girls who like him wants to play too or they're just innocent and really like him. Poor them.

As I continue walking through the hallway with both of my hands on my pockets and still not minding the students around me but somehow I manage to hear people talking.