.two

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Two

Jungkook just couldn't take his eyes off his phone. That link is a website where in you can buy expensive, antique, limited edition, and authentic dolls. Only choosen people are allowed to enter the site and Jungkook seemed to have an access to it and he never knew why and how.

A part of him wanted to throw his phone in disgust and frustration but something is holding him back so he keep scrolling at the beautiful yet creepy dolls images.

Until someone-- I mean something caught Jungkook's attention. He isn't the type of person to stare at a doll for such a long time or take any interest to it but it seems the world has stopped turning and everything just turned bright with rainbows and unicorns on the background.

 He isn't the type of person to stare at a doll for such a long time or take any interest to it but it seems the world has stopped turning and everything just turned bright with rainbows and unicorns on the background

KIM TAEHYUNG THE TALKING DOLL
GOLDEN LIMITED EDITION (RARE)
stocks: (1)
price: $876,134,340
status: available
people interested: 134340
NOT REFUNDABLE

-Kim Taehyung is a human sized doll that acts like a human. He seemed like a robot but he is a doll. He eats and cleans, a perfect housewife for you but he doesn't have any feelings. For more information, message us and order Kim Taehyung now!

ORDER
NO

And without hesitation, Jungkook ordered Kim Taehyung as he took a deep breath.

Will he regret ordering him?

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

A loud ring from Jungkook's phone was heard making the sleepless boy's eyes fluttered opened in shock.

Jungkook slightly groaned and answered the call with a husky voice.

"Hello?"

"Is this Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"I am from BeautyDollsStreamIdol website. You ordered the special doll Kim Taehyung right?" The man on the other line said. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I did? I'm sorry I think you got the wrong ⚊," Jungkook paused for a bit when he suddenly remembered what he just did last night. "Oh! Yeah, I remember now."

"We will now deliver Kim Taehyung on your residence, Mr. Jeon."

"But I didn't mentioned my address ⚊,"

"We have connections, Mr. Jeon."

"But ⚊,"

"Just send the payment on our bank account, Mr. Jeon. Thank you for ordering our precious doll Kim Taehyung! Have a good day!"

A long beep was heard signalling that the call has ended. Jungkook sighed and leaned on his swiveled chair. He had fallen asleep in his office once again. Jungkook massaged his neck, took his coat and things, and went back to his mansion to get the doll he is expecting.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

End of Chapter Two