.sixteen

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Sixteen

"So where do you want to go?" Jungkook asked as he turned the car's engine on.

Taehyung stopped fidgeting his fingers and looked at Jungkook before answering.

"Amusement park!" Taehyung answered and jumped excitedly which caused his head to bump but he didn't mind it since he is too excited.

"Amusement park? Seriously?"

"Yes! I want to ride a rollercoaster!"

"Ugh fine."

After an hour drive, they finally arrived at the amusement park. Taehyung excitedly got out of the car and his eyes immediately scanned the whole place while Jungkook followed him from behind.

"Let's ride the rollercoaster!" Taehyung suggested and dragged a bored Jungkook towards the booth to buy tickets for the ride.

"Two tickets, miss," Jungkook said and Taehyung began clapping vigorously.

"It's 50,000 won sir," the cashier replied slightly blushing.

Jungkook immediately paid for the ticket and the two rode the rollercoaster.

Throughout the whole ride, Jungkook just wants to go home and stop the intestine-turning ride meanwhile Taehyung didn't stopped shouting and he clearly enjoyed it.

After the ride, the two decided to sit down on the nearest bench and take a break.

"Tae, can we go home now?" Jungkook asked, probably sick at the rides.

"Nope! We haven't entered the haunted house yet and the ferris wheel too!

"Just go there alone, Tae. I'm tired."

"Please, master? Pretty please?" Taehyung pleaded while locking gazes with Jungkook with his infamous puppy eyes.

"Fine," Jungkook muttered, annoyed at his decision. "How can I even resist you?"

"Yey! Let's go now!" Taehyung said happily and dragged the poor Jungkook on the haunted house.

After buying the tickets, the two entered the haunted house. Taehyung couldn't help but wrapped his arms on Jungkook and cling to him like a lost koala.

The eerieness of the place didn't bother Jungkook at all, but instead his poor doll, who is now shivering and trembling in fear, bothered him big time.

"I think this is not a good idea, Taehyung. Let's just go back--,"

"Nope! It's not scary at all-- AAAAAH!"

Well, a white lady just showed up infront of the two which made Taehyung tripped at the sudden appearance and luckily, Jungkook managed to catch him on time.

"Awooo~" the white lady went nearer at the two, trying to scare the shit out of them but Jungkook didn't care and Taehyung already forgot the white lady's existence since he was too focused at his ankle, throbbing in pain and Jungkook still holding unto him.

"Awooo~" the white lady once again tried getting the attention of the two.

"Bullshit, don't fucking ignore me! I wasn't paid to watch y'all flirting!" the white lady finally snapped.

"Shut up, bitch. You're ruining our moment," Jungkook rudely said and his grip on Taehyung tightened.

"Tss!" the white lady had enough and walked out, cursing the two.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

End of Chapter Sixteen