t w o

[username] has joined the chatroom

Basically, the people had tried to figure out her identity after she left the chat. First, they tried to figure out how she even got into the classroom.

A guy named Sero confessed that he had been browsing profiles of UA students and he accidentally pressed the "invite to chat" button on her profile.

After a few curse words — and two people banned — they moved on to the other topic, which was who she might be. They tried their best but they couldn't find out anything, which brought a smirk to (Y/N)'s face.

username is typing. . .

username: looking for me? don't bother.

todoroki: who exactly are you?

todoroki: we know that you're a student at UA not a villain but still who are you.

bakugou: that sentence made my head hurt. type properly, dumbass.

username: it's the third chad that lost the war. did they lift the ban?

bakugou: yeah, and fuck you.

username: ooh, when? ;))

jirou: ew

ojiro: ^

hagakure: ^^

sero: ^^^

username: shut up, sero.

username: you added me here, remember?

sero: by accident

[midoriya] has joined the chatroom.

midoriya is typing. . .

midoriya: so I figured out some things that might lead to a clue as to who this person might be.

midoriya: all our names are our last names, right? that means that the person's username is also their last name!

iida: I applaud your thinking, midoriya-kun! That way, we can trace the last name to the person.