f o u r

This was sudden

This was sudden. Even though the two of them were all buddy-buddy in school, they didn't hang out as much outside of UA. All they did was walk to school and walk home together.

She didn't know why; maybe it was  just because  both of them were either too busy or too lazy to do so. In any case, his text still surprised her.

you:
I'm always free because this is america.

(sin)sou:
We're in Japan.
Anyway, great. I'm outside your house.

you:
wtf

(Y/N) looked outside her window and saw that what he texted was in fact true; the lilac haired boy saw her and waved. "Come out!" He yelled, "We're going on a trip."

"In our favorite rocketship zooming through the sky," she sang as he groaned at the extremely outdated and irrelevant reference. She scanned her outfit in the mirror and decided that it was presentable enough.

She should probably have asked him the details about the trip like a responsible person but she didn't care. She trusted Shinsou.

The fact that (Y/N) didn't have to change the outfit was probably what made it easy for ero go downstairs quickly. "That was fast," he remarked, raising an eyebrow.

"At least I'm not in my pajamas," she shrugged.

"Oh wow you're so quirky," he fired back, "You're not like other girls."

"You think you're funny."

(Y/N) rolled your eyes at him but she was smiling on the inside because he was indeed funny. Shinsou literally had everything, a nice face, a hot body, and a fun personality. Not to mention that quirk of his. Before anything unholy could come to her mind, she thought of her grandpa again to rid her mind of all sexual thoughts.

"Where are we going?" (Y/N) asked out of curiosity.

"We're hanging out for a bit and then we're getting lunch."

Like a date? Suddenly, she felt a little conscious of the way she was dressed. Sure, it wasn't the worst outfit in the world but maybe she should have changed into something better.

"It's literally just McDonalds," Shinsou informed as he rolled his eyes, "You don't have to look so concerned."

"We love fine dining," she replied, trying to hide the fact that she was slightly embarrassed by his observation. She didn't think you was that transparent.