A day in life of Kush

"Damn yar!! Why can't I find the right angle!!" He muttered to himself. Kush was trying to click the perfect shot of a book and a coffee filled mug kept on a dark wood coffee table. "Come on buddy! This one is good." Said his friend Arjun looking at the screen of camera held by kush.
"No! It has to be perfect. After all @_Bookishguy_withspecs always post the perfect shots"
Kush was very particular about his bookstagram page. It was one of the really popular Booksatgram pages with a good 114k followers and kush was proud of that.

He was an avid reader since he was a kid. As books and comics given to him by his mother became his great escape from just a hobby with time, he too became more and more passionate of Books. He was glad that books became such an important part of his life.

"Yes!! Got it!! The perfect shot." Exclaimed Kush on which Arjun replied "Shukar Hai , let's go then bhai we are already late " glancing at his watch Kush only said Shit before picking up his stuff and running out of the cafe followed by Arjun. As they are not far away from the college they can still run and be on time for class.

Both Arjun and Kush were 2nd year student of Business Management student in one of the leading college of Mumbai. Since Kush' s father owned a huge publication house He decided to do management and then join the publication this way he can be near books and also he can fulfil his father's wish for his son to manage the publication himself in the future.

Pushing aside people on the way they finally reached their class. But as soon as they were about to enter came the most good looking teacher of their course (according to the girls of his class. He himself thought he was just fine) Mr. Amit Rai. "Aagaye janab! You guys saved yourself today" Though he was young he was more mature than many other people Kush has met so he respected him and that's the only reason he listened to his "Raees baap ki bigdi aulad" lecture. But after the lecture he allowed both of them in the lecture. Kush and Arjun joined Shantanu and Raiyaan where they chatted about the latest India vs England test series the entire lecture.

After his routine day at college Kush entered another routine of his life His home with loud noises of his parents arguing. It use to bother Kush alot when he was young but now he couldn't care less. He just picks up food from kitchen and move to his room without any of his parents noticing. He spent his evening doing some college work and reading. And as any bibliophile went into sleep with a book in his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for sticking till the end of this first chapter.. It was the first look of our lead's life. Do like and share your views in comments
- Anjali