Afreen <3

"Salar!! How many times I have told you that this is not how to make a diagram!! This is the last time I am explaining it to you okay?!" Said Afreen to her 4th grade student

Surrounded by children of different ages she was trying to help them with their studies, which was her daily routine since a few years. After an hour or so she sent everyone back with some self study work and herself went to get ready for work.

Afreen worked as a computer operator in a local company of Lucknow. The pay scale was okay okay but she liked it there as it was limited hours work and was near to her home. Home! Afreen loved her home more than anything in the world! (Well ofcourse it was in level with her books).

After all she has this huge family with so many kids and two mothers and a father. Afreen Aapi! Afreen Aapi!! Is all you will hear when she is around her brothers and sisters. Indeed "Ghar" was a place where everyone and anyone can find a loving family. It was the place where Afreen found her family back which she lost when she was 2. And then again when her uncle decided that he can't afford another child's education. So she was dropped in the middle of the night to "Ghar! The orphanage" while she was fast asleep. The 4 year old should have been upset or atleast confused amongst new people but Afreen was so happy with all new faces like she has finally found a home and truthfully she never regreted being dropped there, she never had any hard feelings against her uncle whose name is long forgotten by her. Thats how Afreen was! Always happy and satisfied with whatever life has offered to her.

Almost done getting ready she heard loud continuous car horning and knew immediately that it was her only best friend Saher. Bidding Byes and See you at night to everyone she met on her way out she reached the car and that finally stopped the irritating car horn.

"Saher!! Khuda ke liye stop doing that. Can't you just wait quietly." "Come on aunty stop complaining now and get in we will get late!" Replied Saher with her over energetic smile.

"Remember we have to stop by that garden for my bookstagram pics" Afreen reminded Saher. "Aye Aye captain!!"

It was a beautiful day! Cold breeze cloudy weather. And that overall calm and peaceful environment which makes you sit in your backyard and read while sipping coffee. But sadly that was not for Afreen she has to be quick with her photo.

Afreen took out from her bag the book "Fault in our Stars" and was trying different places she can keep it and click a perfect photo. She finally kept it with support of a small rock so that the rock was hidden by the book and it was looking like book kept on grass. She clicked a few photos and decided the one which gave a beautiful view of the book, grass and The clear sky.

Done with her work there she and Saher headed back to thier car and went off for their work. Afreen posted The pic along with her review of the widely loved book at her popular bookstagram page @Books_rain_love . She loved the fact that there were around 11.4 k followers who liked her bookish pics and posts.

Reading was something of huge importance in the Ghar. She was introduced to books at a young age. And she was grateful for that. She always thought if there had been no light of books in her life it would have been an awful lot of darkness. Books were her happy place. Whenever she felt her happy meter was going down she would take out and read her favourite books.

After done with her work reaching home she immediately dived into the latest book she was reading as the night passed by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people !!! *over enthusiactic greetings*
Thanks to all the lovely friends of mine who read the first chap. Here is the second one. A look into life of Afreen. I know it's not that interesting currently but In Sha Allah I will try and do better. Thanks for the support.
Love ya.. Anjali