Chapter 6

Okay, this might, maybe the last chapter for awhile because school started back up and i'm in high school now, yay? Don't worry, I'm going to try and bit by bit My way through chapters.
Okay read, sorry if it's bad or if it wasn't what you guys wanted, i'm trying <3

Edit:I just wanted to put this here, because knowing me, I might submit and not think about it. This chapter might be triggering involving cutting and depression. Please do not continue if you know or feel you might get triggered, I will underline anything that I believe could be triggering so you know what to avoid. If you know you wont get triggered,

Continue.
____________

When you and Lapis got back, she went straight to bed, while you waited for her to fall asleep so you could go to the bathroom. Unfortunately, it's in between Lapis and Peridot's rooms.(Think about a bathroom that connects Peridot's and Lapis's rooms)You quietly navigated your way to your closet and rummaged through your belongings looking for your sharp friend. You started getting frustrated when you couldn't seem to find it, you grumbled as you kept looking. Soon you felt your finger get cut in which you flinched and grabbed your friend.

You admire the blade, light slightly reflecting off of it, your need felt stronger, like a drug addict, you craved it. You quietly shut the closest and slowly walked into Peridot's room. The room was a mess, notebook,empty Doritos bags and Mountain Dew bottles everywhere you looked. You stopped when you spotted a familiar photo. You picked it up and smiled slightly, the photo showed you and Peridot, you remembered when she was extremely serious and you being the complete opposite.

You sat the photo down and continued  into the bathroom, you shut the door that leads into Lapis's room and locked it, doing the same for Peridot's, just in case. You looked in the mirror and cringed. You looked tired and sad, you were starting to get bags under your eyes from getting less and less sleep,your short/long(if You have no hair skip this) (H/C) hair was wild and messy, you felt greasy and gross,

"It has been awhile hasn't it...i'll take one in the morning, that's not my priority at the moment"

You leaned over the sink taking deep breaths, you're a little scared you had to admit. It's been a year since you last did this and the idea made you crave it more. You looked at your arm covered in a mess of already fading notes, you shook your head and stopped stalling. You placed the blade over your one of the faded the lines, resting it gently down, you took a shaky breathe, you could feel your entire body begin to heat up and the anxious feeling. You closed you eyes tightly, bit your lip, and started you first cut after a year. You grunted and stopped for a second, gasping at the pain. You quickly finished the first cut, quickly biting your tongue to hold in any screams. Your mind Screamed out you to stop, but the voices yelled at you to continue. So you did.

You kept going it started off hard, but soon started to get easier. You soon stopped on your (Writing Arm/,W/A) and started on your other, you had gotten 5 cuts in before you heard a sound go off from you phone. You jumped and dropped your now, bloody razor, and where shaking a little at the sudden sound that wasn't any you've made.

You took a few deep breathes,  calming yourself down. You quickly began to clean off your new, fresh, wounds as well as the sink, floor, razor, and any other thing that looked to have blood on it. You then quietly unlocked both doors, turned out the light, and stumbled quickly to the closet, tripping and luckily not falling over Peridot's stuff. You made you're way to the closet to get your bandages.(Note: There are lights that our installed over the sink in the kitchen so you can see what your doing because its on at least)Once you got them, you started to wrap yourself up.