Chapter 10[REMASTERED**]

A/N- After rereading chapter 10, i was really upset with how it ended. I disliked how the reader straight up disregarded lapis looking truly scared and being pressured all because she looked happy with jasper. So have this, as a little hold off to help you get through the wait for YAM 2.0.

Alternate title-"what if the reader wasn't drunk and didn't make this really bad situation about themselves like an asshole."

CW// Peer pressure, Alcohol and drug mention, panic attack, blood, and violence.

[I HAVEN'T CHECKED FOR MISTAKES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]
__________________________________

You sigh and walk in with Garnet by your side, she was kind of like a guard for you, keeping people off of you and doing the talking for you when she saw you uncomfortable, and it was relieving. You soon found yourself in the kitchen where it was a bit more chill and not too crowded though it was also hazed with smoke from some people smoking weed. You also spotted the host in all their glory and grinned,

"BIZZY!" You shouted over the loud music to the large women with rainbow dreads. Bismuth turned around confused for a second before spotting you and grinning. She came running and scooped you in her arms happily hugging you, you both laughed,

"Y/N!!! My favorite little freshmen, welcome back!" Bismuth set you back down and ruffled your hair,

"Last time I saw you, you were short and had your nose stuck in those er... fanfic things!"

You force out a small awkward laugh and scratched your suddenly warm cheeks,

"Yeah well, things changed! I grew up and got too busy to read fanfictions." You said, ya know, like a liar.

"And look at this outfit! No hoodie, no converse, not even sweat pants! Did ya style change too!?"

You smiled sheepishly,

"a..ah, no I uh, just felt like I had to dress up for my own welcome back party..."

Bismuth only grinned and laughed amused,

"Well that's okay! I'd be worried if you had done a complete 180 since you've been gone from beach city. So, how are your folk?"

You felt yourself inwardly wince at that question. You sometimes forget that no one really knows what went down between you and dad. You force a smile before responding,

"Oh..ya know..same old, same old"

"That's good to hear! Oh! I shouldn't be hogging you, you probably have other people you'd want to see." Bismuth slapped you on your back, causing you to flinch, "Help yourself to the drinks, be sure to read the labels, incase you want to keep sober."

Before you can speak, bismuth was being dragged away by group talking about playing beer pong. You sighed softly as you wonder over to the table filled with drinks, on the floor next to the table was a ice cooler filled with sodas, waters, bottled and canned beers, and white claws. You opt for a soda before finding a spot on then wall to lean against and watch the crowd.

You don't really like parties if you're being honest.

You mean, sure, you went and had fun sometimes, but that was at parties that weren't too big and the music wasn't shaking the whole house. This party might as well be causing an earthquake.

You slowly nursed your drink as you watched the crowd. Everyone was grinding up on each other or just simply talking. Your eyes wonder towards the stage that had been set up, spotting Sadie apparently setting up with her band. You were looking forward to see what the blond could do.