VI

Sebastian serves the gourmet breakfast with a polite smile on his face, lips pulled around tightly. Ciel doesn't acknowledge him, sipping tea errantly while his gaze follows the demon around the room. Alois stretches over his lover, smiling brightly at Sebastian with his wide doe eyes. "Ah, this breakfast is absolutely scrumptious Sebastian! Thank you so much!" He delivers shrilly, legs pulled into a classic feminine pose.

Sebastian is a demon, but this child gives him the creeps.

He leaves the room to return to the kitchen and fetch the House Masters a sweetener for afterwards when his body is pinned to the wall. A silent force, pressure binding him against the surface. Claude appears in front of him, page hands wrapped tightly around his wrists, face so close he can see each golden speckle in his eyes. "Where do you think you're going, kitten?"

Sebastian stands, ripping away from his desperate affections. "Not here, Claude. We wouldn't want to disturb the Masters," he smirks in his smug satisfaction, reaching into is pocket for a knife.

In his heat and arousal, the larger demon clings to his lover, nuzzling against his soft black hair, like the fur of a cat. "Don't be like tha-"

Sebastian plunges a knife into Claude's hand, forcing the demon to release him. Growling, Claude grabs the front of his suit, pulling him close. "That was dirty,"

"You were forgetting yourself," Sebastian reminds, pulling away. "You are so perverse, like a human,"

A biting insult Claude takes to heart, forcing him to grit his teeth in remorseful acceptance. Sebastian wipes the knife of a handkerchief. "That brat of yours must be missing you," he reasons. "You should be the one to bring their next course,"

Claude pushes past him and descends to staircase to the kitchen. Closing his eyes and putting away the knife, Sebastian smiles once again. "Don't you know it's rude to spy, Master?"

*

Ciel gasps and pulls away from the door, where he had been peeking through the keyhole at the two demons. Deep down he knew Sebastian would have sensed his presence; Sebastian always knows. But he regains his composer, reminding himself of his position. That he is in charge. He opens the door, standing in his entire shirt charisma. "I knew there was something going on," he accuses.

"Yes, well it couldn't be helped," Sebastian sighs in sarcastic defeat. "He really wasn't careful,"

Ciel stalks up to him, slapping him hard in the face with his ring hand, a line of blood seeping down Sebastian's cheek. "I did not authorise any relationship between my staff!"

"Forgive me Master but Faustus isn't your staff," The butler cooly reminds. "He belongs to the Trancey Manor,"

"It doesn't matter, I am the Master of the Trancey Manor now!" Ciel insists, stomping his heeled foot. Sebastian smirks at this endearing mini tantrum. "I forbid you from continuing this affair!"

"Whaaaaa~?"

Both turn to Alois in the doorway, horror and shock on his face. His mouth agape, he stops up to Ciel, smacking him upside the head, again with his sapphire ring finger. "Have you gone loopy? This is perfect!"

"What?!" Ciel and Sebastian ask in frightened unison.

"I was always worried my Claude didn't have a heart, but now I know he does!" Alois smiles happily. "We must support this my darling, pretty please?" He asks Ciel, batting his long eyelashes cutely.

"Fine," Ciel growls our, pain in his chest from such easy acquiescence. He's used to doing things to make others happy but didn't expect to have to do it with Alois. "Have your gouache little affair; you're both perverts,"

"Would you be comparing me to Sutcliff, Master?" Sebastian laughed.

"Hm, you aren't so depraved," Ciel sneers. "Now hurry up with the deserts, I have work to get to!"

"Yes, My Lord," Sebastian bows, noticing the spider clinging to the web in the corner of the room. He speaks to it. "You owe me for that one, Claude,"