Watching

Namjoon's POV:

I walked out of the studio completely disgusted with myself. I had to finish my new song in less then 1 week and all I did was just sit in my studio and do nothing. I had no inspiration at all, I needed something.

"Ugh my head hurts." I accidentally said out loud.
"Sorry." Said a faint voice I've never heard before. I wonder who said that?

I stopped at my apartment building and hit the buzzer.
"Yes and this is?" The gate opener said annoyingly into the intercom.
"Kim Namjoon."
"Oh Namjoon come on in!" He said as he unlocked the door.

"Working later today I see."
"Yes I am."
"Namjoon before you go, the mail was delivered today and you got a lot of fan mail. It's crazy how much those people and young girls love you."
"Yeah it's hard to wrap my head around sometimes. Thanks for telling me about the mail."
"Of course anytime for a friend."

I nodded towards him and went into the mail room to grab my mail. It was the usual fan letters, bills, magazines but one thing caught my eye. An unaddressed letter with nothing on it. It just looked like a plain red envelope. Nothing more, nothing less. I just knocked it off. Obviously someone is playing a prank on me or this was sent to the wrong address. I walked up to my apartment using the stairs instead of the elevator. Using the stairs at least burns a couple calories and I am trying to lose weight. Just knock off a couple pounds before tour and promotional periods. I walked up five flights of stairs before I reached my apartment. Once I got there I was exhausted. Why did I do that again? Once I reached my apartment in front of it was a red envelope identical to the one in my hand but it had the words, "Open me first." I opened my door and plopped down on my couch. This is what the stairs do to you. I put my mail on my kitchen counter because I didn't care to open it this second when I knew what was going to be in it. I did grab the two red envelopes, I wanted to see what was inside. Maybe a letter from Jimin saying that he was going to kill me in my sleep as a joke because the younger ones and Ho-Seok think that's really funny. I opened the first letter and it read, "I can see you." Wow very funny.
I opened the second one excepting it to say it was a prank but it read, "But you can't see me."

"Wow very funny Jimin you can come out now. The jokes over." I said out loud.

No one replied.

"Jimin, Jungkook I know you're here. You can come out it's not funny anymore." I said out loud again.

I decided to call Jimin to see where he was and I decided to FaceTime.

"Jimin you can stop now."
"Uh what are you talking about?"
"The prank! The letters and everything. It's not funny anymore and I know it's you."
"Hyung, that's not me."
"Jimin stop lying."
"I'm not I wouldn't lie to you like that. I swear to God that's not me."
"Well if it's not you then who is it?"
"I don't know, it's not any of us."
"Where are you?"
"I'm sick and went to my parents house."

He panned the camera around the room and it was his old room and not my house. I have two bedrooms and they don't look like that. If Jimin didn't write the letters then who did?

"Sorry for bothering you, I hope you get better soon."
"Thanks, bye."

I hung up and went into my room. I didn't want to go to sleep so early but my bed was so comfortable and I was still exhausted from using the stairs so I drifted off into a deep sleep.

"I won't hurt you. Trust me."

My wrist was grasped tightly by a beautiful woman. She was holding me down, sweat dripping down my head.

"Please don't hurt me, I have a good career and friends who need me! I'll do anything you want me to do! Any money I'll give you take all my money just don't hurt me!"

I jerked up from my bed and went straight into my bathroom. My heart was beating out of my chest, I was sweating horribly, and on top of all that, I had a headache. I washed my face and took a couple deep breaths before going back into my room. I had a nightmare and an awful one. I never really get nightmares so this was really weird. I decided I wasn't going back to bed after that awful event. I laid down on my couch and turned the tv on. I then turned on my overhead fan because I was burning up. I was flipping through channels on my tv not knowing what to watch. At this point of time I really didn't care what was on tv so I left it on Friends. It was 3:27 am and I was so tired that I fell asleep. Thankfully no nightmares occurred.

"Stop, haha omg you dirty"

"Another dream about Lisa, I need to stop listening to BlackPink before I go to bed it really does weird stuff to my brain."

I got up and checked the time, 9:00 am. Screw me. I was supposed to meet Taehyung for breakfast at 8 and now I'm an hour late.

"Namjoon, where are you?"
"Omg I'm so sorry I completely overslept it's my fault completely. Can you still meet me?"
"Of course I'm just sitting here also I got here 30 minuets late anyway so I'm about to order food."
"Thank goodness you're not mad at me!"
"Um why would I be?"
"Because I'm so late and I look like an idiot I just look like I'm showing you up."
"Hyung I would never think that! Just get ready and meet me here. I'm sitting in our usual spot."
"Thanks so so much again I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you by paying."
"Alright, goodbye Namjoon."
"Bye Tae."

I ended the call and rushed to my room and threw on whatever clothes smelled the best. Which I never do but hey I'm in a rush. I quickly grabbed my phone and keys and literally ran out the door. Before I knew it I was out of my building and in town running all over the place like a maniac. I finally reached the restaurant and found Taehyung.

"Hey I'm here now." I said as my breathing slowed down.
"I just ordered my food so now you can. You look distressed, are you ok?"
"I had a nightmare last night and these weird letters were sent to my house that I've never received before. It freaked me out."
"Why would you freak out it's probably Jimin being stupid again."
"I called him and he said it wasn't him. He swears it wasn't him."
"Hmm that's weird. Maybe a wrong address."
"That's what I thought but it freaked me out."
"I think that would freak anyone out but you're fine and there is nothing to worry about. Just get your mind off it and enjoy the day."
"I'll try."

Breakfast was good, and Taehyung and I talked about a lot of stuff. We were really good friends and I really enjoyed hanging out with him. After that I went to the bookstore to see what new books had arrived. I love to read and reading helps me get my mind off things. As soon as I entered the store the clerk called me over to the counter. I thought I was in trouble but I didn't even do anything.

"Are you Namjoon?"
"Yes that's me."
"A person said to give this to you"

As I looked at his hands I saw a red envelope. I took it from him and bowed politely. I opened the envelope and there was a letter.

"Hi, I know where you are.

                                  Xoxo"

A/N: Welcome to the new series! I hope you like it! Xoxo!!!!

      💖