Intruder

Namjoon's POV:

A cold shiver went down my spine. Why would someone do that? Taunt me like this... It doesn't make any sense this never happened to me before. Of course I had weird fans but not like this. Never like this.

I left the building not looking at anything. I didn't care at that point I just wanted to get home. Home and safe. You know locks are great inventions, to keep out intruders. This person was an intruder in my life and I don't like it. I took an Uber to my apartment because I didn't feel safe walking. Hell no. I got into the Uber and let out a sigh. I'm going home.

Unknown POV:

Kim Namjoon. I love you. You don't know me but I know you better than you know yourself. I wrote my fourth letter while still watching Namjoon get into his Uber. My plans were going perfectly. He was heading home into my trap. Perfect just perfect. I had already sent chocolate, flowers, and my third letter to his apartment. I love his apartment, everything was so nice. I even went in there this morning and cleaned it for him. With my own special touch, a bottle of wine. His favorite
wine to be exact. Just know Kim Namjoon I am watching you. Every second and there is no way to get away from me.

Namjoon's POV:

I entered my apartment and everything was clean. There was a bottle of wine, flowers, and a dreaded letter. I didn't remember cleaning my apartment. Someone broke in... They broke in and invaded my privacy. They probably went through my stuff. I immediately called Jimin not knowing what to do.

"Hello?"

"Jimin, someone broke into my house."

"What?!"

"I don't know what to do..."

"Call the freaking police are you crazy!?"

"Well they left a letter."

"Read it, but read it out loud."

"Ok it says, I came into your apartment today hope you don't mind. Don't worry I didn't take anything I just took some pictures. Oh and don't call the police because if you do,"

"Namjoon you there?"

"Yeah I was just shocked at what it said."

"What did it say?"

"I'll kill you and everyone you love including BTS."

"Oh geez, what are you going to do?"

"I have no clue but now I'm really scared."

"Listen you'll be fine, everything will be alright. I promise"

I hung up and went to bed. I just wanted to sleep to get my mind off these things. I went into my room and my bed was made and boxers were laying on the bed. It had a note on top of them saying, "I cleaned them for you." It was very gross knowing someone came into my house, cleaned it, and went through my clothes and personal belongings. I refused to put on the boxers because that was just disgusting. I drifted off to sleep hoping I wouldn't have a nightmare.

"I won't hurt you unless you do everything I say."

"Please I will do anything."

"Good answer, I love you Namjoon and am willing to do anything for you to love me back."

"Fine, I-I love you."

"More."

"I love you so much you don't even know."

"Kiss me."

I woke up sweating and with a headache so I took a shower. I honestly didn't even feel safe taking a shower in my own house. I dried off and got dressed in the bathroom. I didn't want to stay home so I went into town. I went to the mall and went into some shops. I bought some news clothes and a new Ryan plushie because it was too cute to resist. On my way out I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I am so sorry."

"You're fine, um I'm Emily by the way."

"I'm Namjoon nice to meet you."

"You wanna grab some coffee?"

"Sure."

We went to grab coffee and we had a lot of fun. We talked and talked and talked.

"So I said, Daisy bacon is pigs. Moral of the story always tell the truth."

"Emily you are so funny."

"Thanks but my sister would beg to differ."

"Uh I gotta head out soon can I have your number?"

"Sure I was going to ask the same thing."

"I'll take your phone you take mine and we can write our numbers down."

"Sounds good, here."

"Well now that you have my number I have to get going."

"I hope to see you around."

"You will."

I left the coffee shop and went back home. I put my clothes away right as I heard my doorbell ring. I went over to it and when I opened it there was no one there. Except for a letter. A black envelope and a red heart. I opened it and was surprised.

"The lady you were with today was beautiful but you should be with me."

A/N:
So um hello... It's been a good minute since i last uploaded and I am so sorry. I have been so busy with school and everything and I have not had the time to update. But I'm back now and I'm sorry for the short chapter but at least I uploaded. I hope you liked the chapter! I have so much stuff to go into this book and I figured out the ending and I'm so excited about it! Also a bit of a disclaimer I am going to the Love Yourself Tour in Newark New Jersey on September 29th so i won't be able to upload but i am soooooooo excited!! After the concert I will post pictures I promise! Alright I'm leaving now but thought I would share my news!! Bye!!! 💖💖💖💖