12

"But please guys.. don't baby me. I can do things for myself and yeah I appreciate the odd helping hand but don't make me sit whilst you cook a three course meal."everyone nods understandingly. God what a night...

Jakes POV

It's been an emotional night and Aubrey looks really run down. I whip up a hot chocolate with some strawberries and cream for her and hand it to her. She happily takes them and we watch a movie. When she falls asleep in y arms I take her up to bed. I lay her gently under the sheets and snuggle her up. I write a note to her explaining I'm sleeping downstairs tonight and place it on the bedside table.  I walk out and quietly close the door.  As I turn my eyes are met with Brennens.
"Oh hey Brennen, you scared me." I said to him
"Sorry." She says. He had this smirk on his face the whole time.
"I'm sleeping downstairs tonight." I tell him
"Okay, let's watch a movie. I'll go get Colby." He says and runs off without letting me answer. Looks like I'm getting 0 sleep tonight. I roll my eyes and trudge downstairs flicking through the movies. Colby and Brennen turn up with snacks and blankets and snuggle up together next to me. Brennen lay with his head on colbys lap but his feet were on my legs. I thought nothing of it though.
"What are we watching bro?" Colby asks
"Edward scissor hands"
"Sick I love johnny Depp." Colby says
I get a text as I play the movie

B: all I'm gonna be watching is you.
J: Brennen we spoke about this.
B: I know. Feels good to be bad sometimes eh?
J: no because I do t love you.

With that I put down my phone and continue watching the movie. brennen doesn't Change positions. About half way through the movie Brennen takes off his socks. Colby was asleep.
"My feet are hot." He says.
I was in my boxers. I had been since I took Aubrey to bed. He puts his foot back on my leg but higher up this time. I tense but he stays there so I relax a bit.
He's just chilling out so you should too jake. I thought
Colby started to snore and brennens foot moved higher. He moved the other one too so they were both now on my crotch. I flinched and imagined something else as his feet moved around slowly, teasing my member, I mean, I wasn't gay, but I can't help getting turned on if someone else is doing it for me. Basically what I'm saying is that Brennen was now jerking me off with his feet. I had a massive boner. I tried to hold in my moans but it was tricky because he did it so well. I was breathing heavily so I didn't mean but he noticed and went faster. A loud but quick groan came out of my mouth when I immediately regretted it as he went slower.. teasing me...

The movie ended and colby woke up I stood up quickly pushing Brennen off of me.
"I'm going to sleep with Heather tonight." I say and run to the bathroom to finish what Brennen started. I had a million things going through my head and the main thing was what had just happened...