1.2

"i'm crazy in love with yoo."
yoo kihyun.

third person POV:
she started packing her suitcase quietly, not uttering a single word or sound. her room was dead quiet. as she reached for her water bottle, she knocked over a photo frame. she gasped quietly and picked it up.

it was a photo of a young boy and a young girl.
a girl about no more than 5 years old. she had black hair and it was pulled back into a high ponytail. she was wearing a cute black and white striped dress and smiled brightly. the boy had shining dimples and a black and white striped shirt as well.

"kihyun and i were accidentally twinning that day." she thought to herself and smiled. it's not like something like that could happen again. things have changed now.

silver tear droplets dropped onto the glass frame as she wept softly. her phone rang suddenly and she sniffled.

"hi! do you want to go to the mall with me? wait is everything ok? are you crying?" her best friend yelled in the phone worriedly.

"i'm fine." the girl whispered huskily, clutching the photo frame tightly.

"no, you're not! i'm coming over right away, be there in ten!" her best friend yelled and hung up.

more tears shedded down her cheek. she took one last look at the photo frame and smiled. she threw it against the wall and watched as the glass shattered.

-

9/9/18: i actually finished writing the book today ! there's a couple chapters left with some DRAMARAMA 😉😉 so hope you enjoy! :)