1.3

"i'm crazy in love with yoo."
yoo kihyun.

third person POV:
the glass flew everywhere and a shard cut her arm. crimson blood trickled down her arm as she stared at it, not bothering to wipe it away. she shrugged, it didn't hurt. but now she just created a mess, it's not like she had to clean it up. she was leaving anyway. she continued to pack everything up in her suitcase until her doorbell rang.

"ding dong!" the doorbell chimes.

"coming! just give me a second!" she yelled hoarsely as she rushed downstairs. she opened the door and her best friend gasped.

"what happened to you?! your eyes are red and you look like you haven't slept for days! your arm, it's bleeding!" she screamed over-dramatically as she rushed to get bandages and ointment.

"i'm... fine." the quiet girl murmured.

"you're not, honey. explain everything to me right now this instant!" her best friend exclaimed as the girl sighed.

an hour later:
"i'm so sorry, everything will be alright.." her best friend sighed as she stroked the weeping girl's hair.

"it won't be.. i'm leaving for the states tomorrow, my parents want me to stay with them. but he hasn't even said anything to me..." she wept.

"i'll murder that b@st@rd for hurting you, he's gonna get it." she threatened.

"no.. don't hurt kihyun. it's not his fault..."

"yes it is! he was the one who hurt you and just blatantly ignored you!"

"but it was my fault.. i was the one who fell in love, trusted him, and let him steal my heart."