Chapter 4, The Trip

Y/N pov

I woke up to the sound of silence. I was sitting a comfy F/C bed. I decided to go downstairs to eat some Breakfast? I didn't know what time it was.

I found Anti sitting at the table eating Lucky Charms. I slowly walk up to him and I screeched loudly towards his ear. "GOD DAMNIT Y/N YA LIVIN SACK O' POTATO SKINS!!!!!! DONT FOOKIN DO THAT!!!" He yelled as he spit out the milk by accident. I start laughing with a short snort here or there.

Anti's pov

Y/N scared me while i was eating. She then started laughing and snorting. It was hilariously cute. So I then started laughing as she fell over.

Time skip to after all that laughter

Anti's  pov

"Well I have been planning a trip to a cabin for a while now." I say. "I think we should leave tomorrow if you want" " Well i dont have much to pack so i think that would be great!" She says.

Y/N  pov

I finished packing and we're leaving tomorrow. Anti said the cabin is small with only one bed so we'll be sleeping together.

Time skip you're both at the small cabin and you're all set up

Y/N pov still

We arrived at the cabin and we're all set up. "Hey Anti?" I ask. "Yes Kitten?" He asks back. "What should we do first!?" I exclaim. "Hmmm, I dont know should we go to the Beach?" He suggests. "THERES A BEACH?!?!" I yell out excitedly.

Anti's pov

She shouted at me in surprise. I guess she really loves beaches. "I guess its decided we're going to the beach. Lets go get our swimsuits on then" "Yaaaaayyy!!!!!!!!" She shouts.

Y/N pov

We got our swimsuits on and now we're walking to the beach. We get to the beach and i run to the water. I jumped in. "AH FOOK ITS FREEZING!!!" I yell out. "NO SHIT KITTEN!!! ITS NOT WARM OUTSIDE!!!" he laughs out. I run out of the water, grab his hand, and pull him into the water. "IS IT COLD FOR YOU YA SACK OF POTATO SKINS!!!!"

"HOLY MOTHER OF SHITBALLS!!!!! ITS SO FOOKIN COLD!!!!!"

"YEAH NO SHIT ANTI"

Anti's pov

We decided to sit on a small grassy hill overlooking the beautiful beach. "This is so beautiful Anti" Y/N says lost in thought but able to be taken away from thought by a few words
"I know something much more beautiful than this" I say breaking her focus in thought.
"What is more beautiful than this?" She asks me.

"YOU!" I yell out and she blushes alot.

Y/N pov

Anti complimented me and i blushed. He awkwardly leaned in showing me he wanted to kiss me. He gently rested his cold lips on mine asking for entrance. I gladly allow entrance and we passionately kiss for about ten minutes breaking every once in awhile to take a breath.

Anti's pov

After we passionately kiss for ten minutes we head back to the cabin. We get there and change into our pyjamas. She wore cute green legging like shorts and a light green tank top. She looked so cute.

Y/N pov

I got my PJ's on and i turned around. Anti isnt wearing a shirt which makes me blush. "A-are you gonna put on a s-shirt?" I stutter.
"No, I'm not why? Am I too hot for you?" He questions me while smirking.
"M-maybe you are..." I stuttered loud enough for him to hear me. He blushed. I yawn suggesting we go to bed.

Anti's pov

She snuggles up to me and lays her head on my chest. I rub her head until she falls asleep. After she fell asleep I did too.

Here is the end of this chapter. I think this is honestly the longest chapter i have ever written. Mainly because ive been camping irl without wifi. Hence the name of the chapter and what the chapter is about. So I hope this chapter makes up for my absence.