Chapter 6: Meeting the Others

Trigger warning for this chapter 

Anti's pov

Today I am greeting y/n to the other egos. I'm worried they might try to take her from me. I head downstairs to the kitchen to find y/n eating all of the cookies. "Y/N what are you doing?" I question. She turns around with her mouth filled with cookie." I haue An auuifion!!!!!!!" She mumbled with her mouth full. I didn't understand. "Nani?" She swallowed her cookies. "I said I have an addiction!" She half shouts at me. I sighed." Well are you packed for our trip to visit the others?" "HELL YEAH IM READY!!!!!!!!!!!" Y/N shouts.

Y/N pov

Anti seemed uneasy about me meeting the other egos. I guess he was just nervous about me liking the other egos more than him. I don't think he knows but I absolutely love this demon. Before he kiddnapped me, I was living on my own with no-one except myself. No family, no friends, not even a pet. Not a single being liked me. Parents? No. People? Nope. Animals? Meh they didn't care. Humanity? Humanity hated me. Just for being myself. I was starting to cry in my room now. Once I start thinking about how shitty my life really is. I just... break. I saw a razor blade and had a terrible thought. No. I'm not doing this. But before I realize it, I'm grabbing the razor blade. Before I can cut myself, Anti burst through my door.

Anti POV

I heard Y/N crying in her room, so I decided to check on her. I walked over to her room and. It's locked. I keep trying to open the door, but it won't  budge. Finally I break open the door and look around quickly. I finally spot her in the corner with. A RAZOR BLADE?!?!?! She looks up at me with teary eyes. "A-anti?" Her voice is shaky. "Y/N?" I rush to her side and look at her arms. There are no cuts. I made it. "A-anti, I-I'm s-so s-sorry!" Tears are falling now. "It's ok Y/N. I'm here for you." I say, gently wiping away her tears. "What caused you to feel the need to do this?" I ask calmly and curious. She takes a deep breath. "Well, I realized that my life, is shit. People hate me, humanity hates me, Hell even my parents proved a point that I'm just... hated." She sounds a bit relieved that she got that off of her chest. "I'm curious though, what did your parents do? You dont have to answer if you dont want to." I ask regrettingly. "Well, when I was 12 and finally started to break my shell. I finally became true to myself. But the people around me started to get depressed. I had adhd and anxiety that didn't help my learning experience. Even though I was always the one to brighten the days of others. I was the saddest of them all. My parents learned that I wasn't like others. I was weird and different. I was kicked out of my home because I was different from most. Did I mention I was 12. 12!" She tells me her story, now she is crying. I grab her sholders lightly and sit her down in front of me. She looks at me confused with tears falling down her cheeks. I pull her into a hug and started petting her hair. "Let it out. All of it." She starts crying into my chest and wraps her arms around me. "A-anti?" She looks up at me. "Yes, Y/N?" I ask unsure about what she is going to say. "I love you." I was shocked. "I love yo-" She cuts me off by kissing me. I kiss back to show she is loved by me.

Y/N POV

Time skip cuz im a lazy ass. So during this time skip we got in the car and now we are at the house of the other egos

"Finally, we're here." Anti says tired of the long trip. Anti opens the door and Already there are delighted faces towards me. Disgusted faces towards Anti. I grab his hand and look up at him. I give him a smile that says. Dont worry I'm here. I hear a german accent "Velcome to our home!" Henrik Scheeplestien. He takes Anti to the side for a second to ask who I am. I giggle a bit. Henrik lets go of Anti and says, " Velcome to our beautiful home. You must be Y/N!" After all the other egos introduced themselves, Anti Introduced me to everyone. Everyone includes, Henrik Schneeplestien, Chase Brody, Marvin The Magician, JackyboyMan, Jameson Jackson, and of course Seán. I felt bad for Anti because he wasn't being treated as well as I was.

Time skip for about two hours. It's almost dinner time now

After a while I realized I had to use the bathroom. I walked over to the bathroom and did my thing. As soon as I walked out I was cornered by Marvin?! "Marvin! Uh- Hi!" He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I started to yell Anti's name but Marvin placed his lips on mine. I was shocked. I tried to push him away. As soon as I did Anti walked in to see Marvin trying to kiss me again. I gave Anti a look that meant, help me. Marvin didn't see Anti, so Anti slapped Marvin in the back of the head. I heard Marvin mutter shit under his breath while rubbing his head. Before Marvin and Anti can fight, dinner is ready. I sit down by Anti. Once we are all seated our food is served.

Another time skip because im such a lazy ass and now everyone finished eating 

Anti POV

Now that everyone finished eating Y/N and I can go home. "Hey Y/N?" I ask her. "Yes Anti?" She questions me. "Do ya wanna go home?" I ask her. "Yeah I don't want to be here any longer than I have to." She responds.

Time skip after awkward goodbyes and a long car ride and we are finally home

Still Anti POV

"Damn. Today has been a pretty long ass day." I admit. "I agree. To be completely honest, I just wanna go to bed." She yawns. "Well you can go put on some PJs. I will put mine on so we can go to bed." "Alright Anti. I be right back." Once she leaves my room I get my pjs on. A pair of sweatpants and no shirt. She walks in wearing a cute white and green shirt with black sweatpants. She yawns. "Hey Anti?" "Yes Lass?" I ask. "I know this might be weird but, can I sleep with you tonight?" She's blushing. "Of course you can Lass!" I smile towards her. We sit down in the bed and she looks up at me. "Anti, can we cuddle, I'm cold and I need your body heat!" I'm extremely shocked. "Sure Lassy." She quickly raps her arms around me. I rap my arms around her and pets her hair. She falls asleep on my chest. "Goodnight Lass." I whisper. Soon I fall asleep too.

A/N

OMG OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING AT ALL THESE PAST 18 DAYS. MY PARENTS BANNED ME FROM MY PHONE FOR THE MONTH OF SPOOKTOBER. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPTER THIS WHOLE TIME IVE BEEN GONE. I HOPE IM FORGIVEN! 

💜-Ella-💜