Chapter 5, Children of the night

Y/N pov

I'm sitting in my room in pain "damn that Stache Bitch" I tell myself. Anti knocks on my door"Kitten? Are you OK in there?" "I'm fine Anti, Don't worry about it." He could here the lie in my voice.Damn it B/F/F/N(best female friend name) I thought I told you better. I thought to myself. "What did B/F/F/N do Kitten?" "Wait you can read my mind Anti?" "Yeah I've been able to read minds for forever" Well shit. Lucky me for having the dirtiest mind ever. SHIT. "Shit Kitten be careful of what you're thinking"

Anti's pov

Y/N opens the door to let me in so I don't have to raid her brain of what happend. "B/F/F/N, my best friend, just texted me she got pregnant from someone you probably know." "Who got her pregnant?" I ask worried. "By none other than the biggest bitch with a stache" she tells me angrily "Wait you mean Warfstache?! He would never do such a thing" I say "She texted me again" Y/N said "What did she say?" I question.

Y/N pov

"She said THERE ENGAGED TOO?!?!?!?" I yell out confused. "WAIT WHAT?!?!" Anti yells back.

Time skip to 8 months later.

Y/n pov

Wilford and B/F/F/N are now married and have a son named Brandon! B/F/F/N and Wilford needs Anti and I to babysit Brandon while they are on a date.

Anti's pov

Y/n, Brandon, and I play board games until it's time for Brandon to go to bed. "Mr. Anti? Ms.Y/n?"
"Yes Brandon?" Y/n and I say in sync. "Could you guys sing me a lullaby please?" "Of course we will" Y/N replies smiling brightly. "I know just the song" I say smiling as well.
*Inserts song here*