First day at UA high

Thing you need to know ( warring foul language) we roll with things WARRING!! - this first story sucks so bad!
( y/n) = your name
( y/q) = your quirk
(h/c) = hair color
(h/l) = hair length
(f/h) = favorite hero
(h/n) = number ___ hero
(e/c)= eye color
(f/f)= favorite food
________________________________
First person (y/n) POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Opening my eyes slowly and siting up lazily. I look at the time noticing that I was going to be late if I don't hurry my sorry ass up, I quickly stand up and rushed though every thing and start running to school.
" What kind of idiot is late to their first day of school ". I say to my self
" hey!!!! ( Y/ N ) !!!!!!! "
I look to my side and see my good friend toru well I can't see her ( insert present mic's voice ) Toru hagakure quirk invisibility she's invisible which make her pretty good in the stealth apartment ( now take his voice off ).... so yeah I can't see her but I can tell her voice from a mile away.
" TORU!!!!!" I yelled
" hey (y/n) how's it been?"
" good u" I say as we started to jog so we get to school on time and talk.
" oh good you excited for UA"?
" Kinda I just am glad I had you "
" same..... we should start running before it gets tooo late "
" agreed "
( Time skip too class )
We got to class before the bell rang wooo now time for boring schoo-
" it took you 8 seconds to stop taking that won't do..." a low voice came from a man in a sleep big bag he doesn't look so good heh... My gaze turned to three people a male with blue hair and glasses, a female with a bubbly looking personality, and a male with green curly hair and emerald eyes.... he look like a small puppy sooo cute .... fuck no stop we are not doing this ugh just look away.
" hello class I'm your teacher shota Aizawa now please take your seats" out teacher says in a low monotoned voice like i don't hear it all day either way.
" today well do some tests so here" our teacher took out track suits from his sleeping bag.
" theses are your gym cloths now hurry up and change then get to the field come on let's go"
I went to go grab my cloths and head to the girls locker rooms...once I got there I went ahead and started to change when I hear a loud ouch being heard and looking over seeing a girl with uhhh plunges if that makes since on her ears and one going through the wall..

( the boys locker room) deku
The other boys were talking about something inappropriate.
" I'm going to peak though this whole man I can't wait to see momo's boobs" menita said
" you go little dude " kaminari said back to him. I jus decided to ignore it, but then I hear a loud ouch form menita being poked in the eye from jireo oki welp I'm just going to yeah....

( time skip to the field) (y/n) pov
We got to the field and our teacher was standing there....
" alright class we are going to do a number of tests so the school can see how stronger you are..... oh and one more thing who ever comes in last place is going home and attending a new school".... excuse me?! i know eraser head could be real harsh but seriously?! gawd he could embarrass me so bad.  
" bakgugo"
" huh"
" you had the top scores in the exam what was your score of throwing a ball in middle school?"
"67 meters I think"
" Right.. take this ball and use your quirk to through it as far as you can"
Bakugo toke the ball and threw it while yelling " DIE!!!!!!" With a huge explosion. I guess that's his quirk pretty cool. Our teacher held up a divice that said 705.2
" 705.2 not bad bakugo, you'll be all doing tests like this but first is the racing test come on kids "
"705 meters THATS crazy!!"
"Like I said I decide how this class runs so if you don't like it head home now"
A blubby girl punched in "you can't send us home that's not fair "
Our teacher responded "oh and natural disasters are? Or power hungry villains? hmm? Your gonna have to push yourself to the brink...UA is going to send u obstacles at you for 3 years soo you have to do this..Plus Ultra style"we all walked the the tract and watched everyone use their quirk to get a good score. It was now your turn you were up against a man that had engines on his legs.
" An engine quirk cool man like it "
" thank you, but no time for chit chat " you just simplyed noded ( A/N: hey so sorry but I'm going to choose your quirk I am so sorry if you had on in mind but yeah sorry ) A bang went singling for you guys to go you sprouted cheatea legs and wings you used them both to pass your new friend and was able to get a 1.2 . (Reason why you got a incredible score is bc u used angle wings)
" woah I say that was some impressive work "
" thank y-" I was cut off by the bakugo yealling at you.
" BASTERDED HOW!!!!" Before he could do anything to you he got tangled up in some sort of scarf....