Pikachu and spider-man

Krirshima walks with me to their lunch tables and there I saw a pink girl with pink hair horns and weird eyes next was a plane looking guy with black hair and a almost like tape elbows and a smile almost irresistible then a boy with blonde hair and a black lighting bolt on his bangs and of course as warned.....an explosive blonde bakugo...I hide behind Kirishima..
"P-protect me" I whispered to Kirishima and held him Tight

Kiri-POV

I started to blush again
"Don't worry I got u (Y/N)" I whispered back and held her arm close
"UGH OI shitty hair why'd you have to bring little miss show off with you"

" I don't know bakugo she looks like a little cutie to me~" Denki butted in 

I could feel (Y/N) get hot

"I mean she does cute wouldn't you say bakugo" Sero asked ...I saw bakugo's checks get hot with red hue....I would be Lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous...Denki is a plan pervert as far as I can see and Sero so far is just plan but likes to hit on girls...to be honest (Y/N) is really cute...once we sat down (Y/N) sat up against the table i could tell the others noticed too, but (y/n)'s (b/s) [breast size] breasts they were pushed up against the table so we could see them clear as day. we all blew up in blush as red as my hair.... i also noticed denki drooling over it.... PERVERT!!..... " oi Pickachu your looking a little red whats ha-" i guess bakugo didn't notice until now... if he wasn't blushing before he defiantly was now..despite the awkwardness we ended up making a bunch of tape related puns..

(Sero's POV)

"UGH guys stop!" I yelled even (y/n) was telling puns i had enough i used my quirk to get out of there and headed to the roof...not long after i heard an alarm going off i looked everywhere to only see the "press" past the gates... i was confused ,but not scarred so to drain out the alarm i put on my headphones ... again not long after i did this the door burst open.... (y/n)?

"sero are you ok? did you not hear the alarm?"

"i heard it,but it's only the press" I could see the relief wash over her..but instantly come back
"We should tell the others their freaking out!"
I smacked my forehead "aww man you're totally right" (the fact that everyone who don't know that it's the "press" that got past gates would be freaking out, a real hero would've thought of that...) I blushed knowing I have such a heroic friend by my side

We ran back inside to warn people that it was only the "press" once we found where kiri and Denki were both me and (y/n) got separated only a a few seconds past and Iida was on top of the doorway tell every one to calm down. Good thing to we finally grouped back up and headed to class to be told is was only the press...

(Your POV)

Izuku and Momo are our class rep's soo they went up to discuss the matter of the press I think I wasn't paying attention, when Izuku spoke up

"U-ummm so yeah before we start....there's something I'd like to say...ida I think you should be our class rep"
Ida stood up "but Midoriya....why?"
"Ida you clamed us all down we every one was in  a panic because u took action I think u should be our rep"
"Yeah I can agree with that if Midoriya says so plus ida kinda looked like the little man on the stop sign did u notice" kiri said "heh yeah I like that stop sign ida " Denki butted in

Ida started to smile when he turned a head towards  me "I would like (y/n) to be a command office" u stay there in shock (they said they had to figure out class officers so I thought it would be cool to make a commander so it's like a mascot but a class rep kind of thing :p ) "ida wut brought this up" Momo asked

Ida turned to Sero "Sero told me that (y/n) thought of a plan to clam other people down since they also knew it was the press, so for such actions I'd like to make the commander (f/n) (l/n) " I giggled that Sero would do something like that
" I'll only agree if Sero agrees to be my assistant  "
Sero nodded in agreement as I looked back a ida for approval "of course if it makes you comfortable " I bowed "thank you I won't let u down class rep"

(Time-y skip-y)

Sero walked up on me after school "hey thanks (y/n) " "no prob my dude" he blushed and opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by a very low monotones voice... "(y/n) May I speak with you" u turned my head to see a bi-color haired male...  "oh what's up Todoroki!" He stared at me blankly "May I speak with you.....in private" "anything for my old buddy old pale" he lead me to the back of the school and looked at me with Sorrow eyes...
"Ohh todi is everything okie?" He blushed at the child-ish nickname

"I-I..."
—————————————————————-
Cliff hanger!!!! Sorry again for the delays but quick thing I'm leaving on vacation soon soo for like three weeks I may or may not post any chps. Okie bye!!