Not used to being social

Same as before
________________________________
" oh sorry my name....is Tsuyu Asui, but please call me tsu".
"Of hi tsu my name is (Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet u".
" Nice to meet you too, but if you don't mind me asking again what's your quirk for getting such high states? "
" huh?... w-well you see my quirk is animal and adaption"
" animal adaption so like if I were to say be me by a frog and swamp you would be able to adapt to that averment and be a frog wich makes u able to be pretty good"?
" yes but since I haven't gotten used to my quirk very well if I try to use it in a habitat that I can't work with my body back lashes with anything involving my quirk it's random".
" that sucks well my quirk is frog basically I can do anything a frog can"
" that's cool I really like it...umm if u don't mind I....uhhh would like change "
" oh yeah sorry about that I'll cya later then "
( le times skip brought to u by deku pupper)

So I went to class and say this boy with a tail how did I not noticed this before. Him I'm guessing being the curios type and coming to talk to meee.
" hello I'm Ojiro Mashirao "
" ....u-uhhh..hello m-my name is (Y/N) (L/N) "
" Nice name I like it...hmmm well I came here to ask you about your quirk u got insanely amounts of score and yet you only got 7th place."
" yeah well I got some points taken out due to how dangerous my quirk is...but I noticed you quirk is a tail??"
" oh yeah it alows me to control my tail like a third arm basically... but what's your quirk"??
I had explained my quirk thought it the entire day I had to keep explaining my quirk to everybody I got tired of it until everyone all at once came to me chattering things I started to lose my vision until everything went black.
(Todoroki POV)

I was walking past a hallway and noticed a group of people in a circle I decided to see what was going on until I see a girl falling. I quickly moved so that they don't hit there head then I see kirishma.

" kirishmia go get recovery girl "

" huh... oh on it"

And he left running I used my ice quirk to keep her from going unconscious. Until I see kirishmia running back with recovery girl behind him.

" I...got...her " he said while panting.

" oh my.. ok I need all of you to stand back...so she can get some air ..oh and thank you young man for helping her but I'll take it from here"

"  miss may I please stay here I want to make sure she's ok"

" Ahhh young love... don't worry she'll be fine"// did she just say young love as in...//

I put my hand over my mouth to cover my blush.

" well.. you can come along if you want"

" uh..please"

" come along young one, then"

We walked to the nurses office and once recovery girl was done with (L/N) I ended up falling asleep on (Y/N)'s leg.
( (Y/N)'s POV ) 

I woke up and looked around I tried to move when I noticed a head on my leg. I saw white and red hair hmm... who do I know who has this hair ?... I stared to think until I thought of a kid named shoto todoroki. I don't even talk to him. I ruffled his hair// wow soft and fluffy it doesn't even look that fluffy // I did this until I feel him slightly move. He lifted his head and widened his eyes and looked away.
" I-I'm sorry I was worried about you just collapsed in a crowd I didn't mean to.."

" oh no no no no it's ok I understand and thank you I'm just not used to being surrounded by people... "

" oh..... I understand I'm the same way "

" Heh...thank you for looking out for me" after I said that I did a weak smile and I saw a small light tint of pink on his checks

" your welcome... maybe we should get going don't want them to get worried or since we're both gone I don't want them getting any ideas" 

" oh... yeah"

We started walking to class until....
_____________
( AN: Cliff hanger hue~ heh... thank you so much for reading this you guys also I was think of adding charters like some of my ox's I wanna know what you think also any suggestions for ideas in this book are free again thank you and I'll see you in my next chapter byii!!!)