A new friend

//= mind
Same as before
________________________________
I watched as the owner of the scarf showed himself it was..... Mr. Aizawa!!!
" ugh why is this....damm scarf soo stronge"!!!
" because it's a capture wepeon made out of carboin fiber and special Metal alio so don't of thinking to do anything " Jezz I wouldn't think that would happen but okiiiiii. After that we did all the other tests and I ended up getting 7th place and below me was someone named eijiro kirishmia... nice name he came up to me after a I noticed Izuku came last..
" hey uhh (L/N) right..?" He said I looked down noticing he had no shirt on just our uniform ripped and a zigzagged strip down the middle diagonaly. I blushed and looked away. He noticed this.
( first person: Krishmia POV)
I noticed (Y/N) was red looking away
" hey what's wrong?"
She looked back at me still with a blushed face. I followed her gaze to my chest/abs/torso I blushed and realized.
" o-oh sorry about that I just feel more comfortable and it's more manly you know"
She giggled in response. I hope the teacher doesn't mind me doing this to my gym clothing .I started to blushe again man I just stopped and already she made me got light pink.
( first person: (Y/N) POV )
He got a light shade of pink did I do that?..
" heh...yeah I get it"
" hey wanna eat lunch with me and my friends...?"
" y-yeah sure..." I was thinking //man he already made friends we just got hear //
" great...oh and don't mind kamanri he can be weird anddd... bakugo" My eyes went wide Bakugo!! He's friends with him this little bun of sweatiness is friends with a volcano of anger management?!?!?!?
" oh ok I might need you to protect me from them "
" huh..oh yeah sure I'll pro-" he was cut off by our teacher
" alright class I was just kidding no body's going home..." the three kids I saw earlier freaked out. A girl with black hair that was tied up in a ponytail but floofft out spoke up.
" you didn't know that maybe I should've said somthing" // yeah maybe.. ehh anyway time to get dressed// I went back to the girls locker room once all the girls were there they were talking about their quirks ehhh not so fond about talking about mine.
" hey how'd you get sooo fast I didn't expect that from u!!"
" ahh...huh?"
" oh sorry my name is-...."
( cliff hanger hue hue hue ask sorry this was really short I didn't have a lot of time)