SpecialChapter Matt. Dream an Reaction

Author note
I'm doing this chapter because someone pointed out about Matt's jealousy so here you go an I have Big Matt fan--> Big thanks To fanfictionartist find her on Instagram her art work is amazing❤

Yes I am continuing the story it will pick up on Kate's view chapter 9 😘.

I keep having the dream of girl I can't make her out but she's very beautiful but she's laying in my bed with the sheets showing off her curves. "Matt come to bed " I hear her say . I slowly get into the bed an get of top of her , I get lost in her eye. I feel her lips on mine it's sweet like sugar. I move my hands on her body slowly she titles her head back an opens her legs up to me . I can't help but kiss her chest an I slowly put in my hard shaft into her. She moans as I start to slowly start to pound at her wet walls, she starts to dig her nails into my back which makes me go even faster she says my name over an over again telling me give her more. I being to pound at her wet warm walls it feels like heaven being inside of her, I feel her pushing into me which makes me go faster she tells she's about to I grab her off the bed an push her into the wall , she wraps her legs around me I pound harder our breathing is short ,I kiss her deeply an we both cum an she smiles at me telling me I'm the best. Then I wake up in cold sweat cause of it. "What the hell was that, who was that in my dream?" I say to myself .I look over at Doris who's laying next to me . "FUCK" I brush my hand throw my hair an look up an the ceiling.

The work week went by fast everyone kept talking about Kate an a red Lamborghini. Only one person popped in my mind DARYL!! . I kept asking her about it but she blow me off every time so I backed off some. Doris kepts calling me wanting to see me "damn was I that good or does she want more?" I say to myself. As I leave I see Kate then I see the red Lamborghini I breath out heavily "please dont let it be Daryl please" I say as I get on my bike. Then I see the bull symbol "NO it can't be !" I say as I watch the car drive away. I want to follow but then again Kate looks like the type to knock someone's head off. I can tell she's hiding something but I don't know what. Maybe she'll tell me one day or I'll make her tell me . I laugh at the thought.

Colin called me he needed help with his car, it's a good thing he did because I was about to go over Daryls an see if Kate was there.

>convo

What's up bro?-Colin

Nothing really I mean has Doris talked to you? -Matt

No why? Oh you mean y'all so called one night stands -Colin laughing

Not funny bro, any way have you talked to Kate about her guy? I'm just wondering that's all -Matt

Colin looks at me with a raised eyebrow,
Dude Only thing I know is that she said he makes her feel happy an protected , that's all she said to me. You an Lisa have being digging into about it since Monday, you think maybe she feels a little pushed by you guys?

I look at him. "He's right, but Kate's my friend an I care about her oh never mind" I say to myself.

Dude lets get some drinks you need one-Colin

Yeah I do-Matt

After a few drinks we we're a little to gone to fix his car but it's okay he said, I head home once I'm there I unlock the door an take off my jacket an just lay on my sofa an dift into sleep.

I wake up to my phone blasting near my ear "damn really" it's lisa.

Was up Lisa -Matt

Hey Matt, Colin is having a concert tonight I already talked to Kate an she said she's coming an she's being her boyfriend-Lisa

Oh I see what your doing Lisa , you wanna see who this guy is as bad as I do- Matt
"even though I hope it's not my twin brother Daryl" I say to myself