He calls you while he is gone

TC Callahan

You are at work helping a patient and you finished helping. You walk out of the room and you missed TC so much right now you can't wait to see him. You see Drew and say "Hey." Drew says "Hey You might want to go to the break room there is someone that wants to talk to you on the computer." You walk to the break room and go to the computer and see TC on the screen and you smiled and sit down in a chair. TC says "Hey babe." You say "Hey i miss you so much." TC says "I miss you too." You say "How is it going there i wanted to know." TC says "Nothing really." You say "How are you doing?" TC says "I'm ok what about you?" You say "I'm ok." TC says "I love you so much." You say "I love you too." You hear a explosion in the background of TC. You say "What was that?" TC says "I don't know but i have to go." You say "I love you be safe." TC says "I love you too and i will be safe." TC ends the call and you started to get worried. You walk out of the break room and run to Drew and hug him. Drew hugs you back and says "What's wrong?" You say "I heard a explosion and it was were TC is." Drew says "Don't worry he will be ok." You say "I know it's just i don't want TC to get hurt." You and Drew pull away from the hug and get back to work.

Kenny

You are at work helping a patient and you finished helping. You walk out of the room and you missed Kenny so much right now you can't wait to see him. You see Scott and say "Hey." Scott says "Hey you might want to go to the break room there is someone that wants to talk to you on the computer." You walk to the break room and go to the computer and see Kenny on the screen and you smiled and sit down in a chair. Kenny says "Hey babe." You say "Hey how are you doing at your parents house right now?" Kenny says "It's going ok and i miss you so much." You say "I miss you too." Kenny says "How are you doing at work while i'm gone?" You say "It's a little hard right now with you." Kenny says "Don't worry i will be back in a month and a half." You say "I know." Kenny says "Babe i have to go because i have to help my family i will call you later I love you so much." You say "I love you too babe." Kenny hangs up and you stand up and walk out of the break room and go back to work.

Drew Alister

You are at work walking down the hallway and you see Paul and you say "Hey." Paul says "Hey you might want to go to the break room there is someone that wants to talk to you on the computer." You walk to the break room and go to the computer and see Drew on the screen and you smiled and sit down in a chair. Drew says "Hey babe." You say "Hey how are you doing right now?" Drew says "I'm doing ok and i really miss you so much right now." You say "I miss you too babe." Drew says "How are you doing by the way?" You say "I'm doing ok." You hear a explosion in the background. You say "What was that?" Drew says "I don't know i have to go." You say "I love you babe and be careful." Drew says "I love you too and i will be ok." Drew hangs up and you stand up and run out of the break room and go to Paul and hug him. Paul hugs you back and says "What's wrong?" You say "There was a explosion where Drew is and i'm worried that he will get hurt." Paul says "I know but he will be ok." You and Paul pull away from the hug and go back to work.

Paul Cummings

You are at work talking to Topher and you see TC and you say "Hey." TC says "Hey you might want to go to the break room there is someone that wants to talk to you on the computer." You walk to the break room and go the computer and see Paul on the screen and you smiled and sit down in a chair. Paul says "Hey babe." You say "Hey how are you doing with the business with your family?" Paul says "Worse than i thought. So how are you doing right now?" You say "I'm doing ok right now. I miss you so much right now." Paul says "I miss you too." You say "I can't wait till you come back home." Paul says "Me too. I have to go babe i have to go do stuff for the family business I love you." You say "I love you too." Paul hangs up and you stand up and walk out of the break room and go back to work.

Scott Clemmons

You are at work talking to TC and you see Topher and you say "Hey." Topher says "Hey you might want to go to the break room there is someone that wants to talk to you on the computer." You walk to the break room and go the computer and see Scott on the screen and you smiled and sit down in a chair. Scott says "Hey babe." You say "Hey how are you doing?" Scott says "Horrible i'm in the house with 13 sisters it sucks." You say "Yeah that many sisters yeah it's crazy." You say "Yeah i miss you so much." Scott says "I miss you too babe." You say "I can't wait till you come home." Scott says "Yeah me too. I have to go right now. I have to go help my family right now." You say "Ok I love you." Scott says "I love you too." Scott hangs up and you stand up and walk out of the break room. You go to your patient and get back to work.