You leave for a while

(You have been dating for 9 months right now.)

TC Callahan

You just got a call that you had to go to Afghanistan for 180 days and you had to tell TC about it. You are at home with TC and you wanted to tell him but you don't know how he will react. You see TC on the couch and you went and sit down on the couch with TC and sitting next to him. TC wraps his arm around you and you put your on his shoulder. You say "Babe?" TC says "Yeah?" You say "I have to tell you something and please don't get mad." TC says "What is babe?" You say "I have to leave for 180 days." TC says "Why babe?" You say "I have to be in Afghanistan for a while and don't worry i will be careful." TC says "I love you and i know you will be safe. When do you have to leave?" You say "I have to leave in a hour so i already have my stuff ready and i have to leave in 30 minutes to get to the airport." TC says "Ok we can spend time together till you have to go to the airport and i will go with you my beautiful girlfriend." You say "Man i love you." TC says "I love you too babe." You and TC cuddle together while you still had the time. 30 minutes later, you get up from the couch and grab your backpack and say "You ready TC i have to get going." TC says "Yeah let's go." You and TC walk outside to the car and you get into the driver's seat and TC gets into the passenger seat. You start driving to the hospital and you hold TC's hand while you are driving and TC holds your hand. 20 minutes later, you and TC arrive at the airport and you park at where the airplane is. You and TC get out of the car and you get your backpack. You start walking to the airplane. TC says "(Y/N) wait!" You turn around and see TC running up to you and TC kisses you and You kiss TC back. 5 minutes later, you and TC pull away from the kiss and say "I love you so much be safe." You and TC nodded and you walk to the airplane and start getting on the plane and before you go on. You turned around and wave bye to TC and TC waves back. You walk into the airplane and sit down in one of the seats and hope to be ok in Afghanistan.

Kenny

While you were working you got a call to go to Afghanistan for 180 days and you had to tell Kenny. Right now you are cuddling with Kenny on the couch watching tv. You say "Kenny?" Kenny says "Yeah babe?" You say "I have to leave for 180 days." Kenny says "Why babe?" You say "I have to leave to go to the army for a while and i already have my stuff ready to go and have to get ready in a half an hour." Kenny says "Ok can we stay like this till you have to get ready?" You say "Yeah we can stay like this." You and Kenny kept on cuddling till you have to go. 30 minutes later, you got up and grabbed your stuff and you say "Kenny you ready i have to go." Kenny says "Yeah let's go." You and Kenny walk out of the house and you get into the driver's seat and Kenny gets into the passenger seat. You start driving to the airport and you hold his hand and he holds your hand. 20 minutes later, You and Kenny arrive at the airport and park where the plane is. You get out of the car and grab your backpack. You start walking to the airplane. Kenny says "(Y/N) wait!" You turn around and see Kenny running up to you and Kenny kisses you and you kiss Kenny back. 5 minutes later, you and Kenny pull away from the kiss and say "I love you so much be safe." You and Kenny nodded and you walk to the airplane and start getting on the plane and before you go on. You turned around and wave bye to Kenny and Kenny waves back. You walk into the airplane and sit down in one of the seats and hope to be ok in Afghanistan.

Drew Alister

While you were working you got a call to go to Afghanistan for 180 days and you had to tell Drew. Right now you are cuddling with Drew on the couch watching tv. You say "Drew?" Drew says "Yeah babe?" You say "I have to leave for 180 days." Drew says "Why babe?" You say "I have to leave to go to the army for a while and i already have my stuff ready to go and have to get ready in a half an hour." Drew says "Ok can we stay like this till you have to get ready?" You say "Yeah we can stay like this." You and Drew kept cuddling till you have to go. 30 minutes later, you got up and grabbed your stuff and you say "Drew you ready i have to go." Drew says "Yeah let's go." You and Drew walk out of the house and you get into the driver's seat and Drew gets into the passenger seat. You start driving to the airport and you hold his hand and he holds your hand. 20 minutes later, You and Drew arrive at the airport and park where the plane is. You get out of the car and grab your backpack. You start walking to the airplane. Drew says "(Y/N) wait!" You turn around and see Drew running up to you and Drew kisses you and you kiss Drew back. 5 minutes later, You and Drew pull away from the kiss and say "I love you so much be safe." You and Drew nodded and you walk to the airplane and start getting on the plane and before you go on. You turned around and wave bye to Drew and Drew waves back. You walk into the airplane and sit in one of the seats and hope to be ok in Afghanistan.

Paul Cummings

While you were working you got a call to go to Afghanistan for 180 days and you had to tell Paul. Right now you are cuddling with Paul on the couch watching tv. You say "Paul?" Paul says "Yeah babe?" You say "I have to leave for 180 days." Paul says "Why babe?" You say "I have to leave to go to the army for a while and i already have my stuff ready to go and have to get ready in a half an hour." Paul says "Ok can we stay like this till you have to get ready?" You say "Yeah we can stay like this." You and Paul kept cuddling till you have to go. 30 minutes later, you got up and grabbed your stuff and you say "Paul you ready i have to go." Paul says "Yeah let's go." You and Paul walk out of the house and you get into the driver's seat and Paul gets into the passenger seat. You start driving to the airport and you hold his hand and he holds your hand. 20 minutes later, You and Paul arrive at the airport and park where the plane is. You get out of the car and grab your backpack. You start walking to the airplane. Paul says "(Y/N) wait!" You turn around and see Paul running up to you and Paul kisses you and you kiss Paul back. 5 minutes later, You and Paul pull away from the kiss and say "I love you so much be safe." You and Paul nodded and you walk to the airplane and start getting on the plane and before you go on. You turned around and wave bye to Paul and Paul waves back. You walk into the airplane and sit in one of the seats and hope to be ok in Afghanistan.

Scott Clemmons

While you were working you got a call to go to Afghanistan for 180 days and you had to tell Scott. Right now you are cuddling with Scott on the couch watching tv. You say "Scott?" Scott says "Yeah babe?" You say "I have to leave for 180 days." Scott says "Why babe?" You say "I have to leave to go to the army for a while and i already have my stuff ready to go and have to get ready in a half an hour." Scott says "Ok can we stay like this till you have to get ready?" You say "Yeah we can stay like this." You and Scott kept cuddling till you have to go. 30 minutes later, you got up and grabbed your stuff and you say "Scott you ready i have to go." Scott says "Yeah let's go." You and Scott walk out of the house and you get into the driver's seat and Scott gets into the passenger seat. You start driving to the airport and you hold his hand and he holds your hand. 20 minutes later, You and Scott arrive at the airport and park where the plane is. You get out of the car and grab your backpack. You start walking to the airplane. Scott says "(Y/N) wait!" You turn around and see Scott running up to you and Scott kisses you and you kiss Scott back. 5 minutes later, You and Scott pull away from the kiss and say "I love you so much be safe." You and Scott nodded and you walk to the airplane and start getting on the plane and before you go on. You turned around and wave bye to Scott and Scott waves back. You walk into the airplane and sit in one of the seats and hope to be ok in Afghanistan.