You see the hospital is being hacked and the stop the hacker

TC Callahan

You and TC were at work and you were 6 months pregnant and you were staying close to TC. You say "TC i really don't want anything to happen to this baby." TC says "Me either." You and TC look at the TVs and they were hacked and the computer's were. You say "What the hell?" You see the power go out and you were scared. TC sees you are scared and pulls you into a side hug and you put your hand on your stomach. You see someone point a flashlight at you and TC and you see Jordan and you say "Jordan what happened to the power?" Jordan says "The backup generators aren't kicking on and the power out and we are having someone take care of it." You say "Thank you." You hear footsteps running towards you and TC and you look and you see Drew and he says "Are you guys okay?" You say "Yeah. I'm scared of the dark." You and TC stayed close together and you were so scared. You see the power come back on and you and TC smile and you were glad the power was back on. You say "I love you TC." TC says "I love you too babe." You and TC go to the break room and take a break and you relax.

Kenny

You and Kenny were at work and you were 6 months pregnant and you were staying close to Kenny. You say "Kenny i really don't want anything to happen to this baby." Kenny says "Me either." You and Kenny look at the TVs and they were hacked and the computer's were. You say "What the hell?" You see the power go out and you were scared. Kenny sees you are scared and pulls you into a side hug and you put your hand on your stomach. You see someone point a flashlight at you and Kenny and you see Jordan and you say "Jordan what happened to the power?" Jordan says "The backup generators aren't kicking on and the power went out and we are having someone take care of it." You say "Thank you." You hear footsteps running towards you and Kenny and you look and you see Scott and he says "Are you guys okay?" You say "Yeah i'm scared of the dark." You and Kenny stayed close together and you were so scared. You see the power come back on and you and Kenny smile and you were glad the power was back on. You say "I love you Kenny." Kenny say "I love you too babe." You and Kenny go to the break room and take a break and you relax.

Drew Alister

You and Drew were at work and you were 6 months pregnant and you were staying close to Drew. You say "Drew i really don't want anything to happen to this baby." Drew says "Me either." You and Drew look at the TVs and they were hacked and the computer's were. You say "What the hell?" You see the power go out and you were scared. Drew sees you are scared and pulls you into a side hug and you put your hand on your stomach. You see someone point a flashlight at you and Drew and you see Jordan and you say "Jordan what happened to the power?" Jordan says "The backup generators aren't kicking on and the power went out and we have someone take care of it." You say "Thank you." You hear footsteps running towards you and Drew and you look and you see Paul and he says "Are you guys okay?" You say "Yeah i'm scared of the dark." You and Drew stayed close together and you were so scared. You see the power come back on and you and Drew smile and you were glad the power was back on. You say "I love you Drew." Drew says "I love you too babe." You and Drew go to the break room and take a break and you relax.

Paul Cummings

You and Paul were at work and you were 6 months pregnant and you were staying close to Paul. You say "Paul i really don't want anything to happen to this baby." Paul says "Me either." You and Paul look at the TVs and they were hacked and the computer's were. You say "What the hell?" You see the power go out and you were scared. Paul sees you are scared and pulls you into a side hug and you put your hand on your stomach. You see someone point a flashlight at you and Paul and you see Jordan and you say "Jordan what happened to the power?" Jordan says "The backup generators aren't kicking on and the power went out and we have someone take care of it." You say "Thank you." You hear footsteps running towards you and Paul and you look and see TC and he says "Are you guys okay?" You say "Yeah i'm scared of the dark." You and Paul stayed close together and you were so scared. You see the power come back on and you and Paul smile and you were glad the power was back on. You say "I love you Paul." Paul says "I love you too babe." You and Paul go to the break room and take a break and you relax.

Scott Clemmons

You and Scott were at work and you were 6 months pregnant and you were staying close to Scott. You say "Scott i really don't want anything to happen to this baby." Scott says "Me either." You and Scott look at the TVs and they were hacked and the computer's were. You say "What the hell?" You see the power go out and you were scared. Scott sees you are scared and pulls you into a side hug and you put your hand on your stomach. You see someone point a flashlight at you and Scott and you see Jordan and you say "Jordan what happened to the power?" Jordan says "The backup generators aren't kicking on the power went out and we have someone take care of it." You say "Thank you." You hear footsteps running towards you and Scott and you look and see Topher and he says "Are you guys okay?" You say "Yeah i'm scared of the dark." You and Scott stayed close together and you were so scared. You see the power come back on and you and Scott smile and you were glad the power was back on. You say "I love you Scott." Scott says "I love you too babe." You and Scott go to the break room and take a break and you relax.