Chapter three.

Those words had stuck in Toby's mind all day, the thought of that blonde boy helping him out had given him hope. Hope that he had made a new friend, that he would finally have someone to rely on again. That trust would be hard to gain however.. ever since Lyra had died he had trouble trusting people. Each time they'd play him like a doll, gaining his trust then crushing it.

The sound of the final bell ringing caught his attention, nearly making him fall out of his chair and that had easily gained the attention of his classmates. Snickering coming from all sorts of directions. Toby gave them no attention though, he had already picked up his binder and walked out of the classroom and made his way to his locker. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.. he just had to find that boy again, tell him that he wanted to be friends! He didn't have to be alone anymore if that were the case. The brunette wasn't like that though.. he had walked right past Ben when he came close, making his way to the locker then putting away his things. Why did he have to ignore the blonde.. things could go easy on him. He could have a friend— "Hey, why did you ignore me?" The sudden voice made the male jolt, his head roughly tanking itself to the side as his tics has begun acting up. A tic attack. That's what it was. Every time he felt in danger or nervous he'd have all sorts of triggers, ranging from audible tics to random jolts in his limbs. "Shit! Sorry, man.. I didn't mean to startle you" Ben spoke in a panicked tone; obviously worried for the boy. "It— Its okay.. I.. I'm fine." He would be in a half an hour.. that's how long these lasted.

••••••••••••
A/N; Hey, this is a lazy chapter. It wasn't my best but you all wanted an update. So here it is.