Introduction

You know those love stories that you read in books, or watch in movies? T.V. shows? How two people meet in the most incredible ways possible, and fall madly in love?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ya..... I wish I had that too.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
My name is Margo. I'm a 17 year-old want to be lover. Don't get me wrong, I have had plenty of crushes. But none have liked me back.

I have a system. Well at least I think I do. When I have a crush on a boy, I think of all the ways we could meet. All the ways we could fall in love. Once I realize how stupid it sounds I bury that crap... I bury it DEEP. Then some how the crush eventually fades and I'm back into the real world.

The only person that knows of my crushes is my best friend, Lilly. We have been bestfriends since we were born. Literally. Our parents were friends when they were kids and so were their parents. Everytime I  would have a crush I would go and tell her. Somehow she remembers every single one I have had. She knows how long the crush lasted. She even knows what age I was and how the person looked. The only problem is, she writes them in a diary, *cough*, I mean journal. Somehow she says it will be fun to look back on. I do not believe her. As long as no one sees it I'm good.

That's until she got drunk at a party, and told not only the hole class, but the crushes as well.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Don't you just love high school?