3

I didn't know how to feel towards the text. All I could do was wait for my phone to buzz. I felt myself stare at it.

And stare at it.

And stare at it.

And stare at it

AND STARE AT IT

You get the idea. It felt like eternity. I looked at the time, he hasn't responded in 30 minutes. Mabye I scared him. Wait, why do I care so much??? I wasn't even the one who sent the text, it was Lilly!

By the end of school I felt myself just waiting for the text. Or anything. I decided to jump in the shower, because why not?

When I got out I looked at my phone to see a text.... from Lilly.

Anything yet?????

I quickly texted back,

Nope!

I decided to try and get my mind off things, and watch a movie. I was right in the middle of The Conjuring when my phone buzzed. I didn't pick it up. I waited until the movie was over before I looked at it.

Mr.perfect123 ~ Hey, sorry I was really busy and then my phone died.  But like what's up?

                                 You are good, lol. Sorry about the phone. Ummmm besides that nothin rlly. Just finished watching the Conjuring, for like the 6th time. What u up 2?                        ~Margo_3000

Mr.perfect123~ Honestly, I have never watched that. I want to tho. Is it good?

                             Wait. Wait. You are asking me, if i think it is good? NooooooooOOooOOooo, it's not. I mean I've only seen it like 6 times......................~Margo_3000

Mr.perfect123~Hahha I mean, u got me. Lol. I like the paronomal activity movies tho.  How about u?

                           I agree. They are pretty good.     ~Margo_3000

The conversation kept going. We talked about a lot of things movie related. I didn't put down my phone until my eyes closed on me. And that was about 3 in the morning. When I woke up I saw the he left a few messages.

Mr.perfect123 ~ hahahaha ya totally dude. Like that's a great one. And yo like for real, I feel like sharknado should be banned. But I do love everything Harry Potter.

Mr.perfect123 ~ Hey, are you still up?

Mr.perfect123~ Awww you fell asleep on me........

Mr.perfect123~Well goodnight! Sleep well! I'll try and text later. If my phone dont die again! Lol

The last one that was sent was around 4:30. It's just now 7. I hope he got some sleep. I got up and started getting ready. I drank 2 cups of coffee and brought my third cup as well as a breakfast burrito to school. I decided to text back, because I'm not mean.

                                  Hey I'm so sorry. I fell asleep on u. But I agree on sharknado. And im happy you agree with me on Harry Potter. The little sleep I did get was good. And I hope you got some sleep. It's ok if you cant text much, I'm at school until 4 today. So I'll text when I can 2! But anyway goodmorning! Lol~Margo_3000