2

The next day~

I tried to walk around the hall ways and not draw attention to myself, but everyone stared at me. The news spread around fast. Even if some people weren't at the party, people knew within the hour. I felt odd and strange and I wanted to hide. I didn't even think that all the crushes I had on people were bad, until I realized that it wasn't just boys. I had crushes on girls too. Not a lot, but it was enough for me to question who I was. I still question what I am. I never told anybody really because I was scared of what people may think. Now the whole school knows. I tried to sit as quiet as possible in some of my classes. I tried to not think about how I was not out to everyone at school. The only person who really knew was Lilly. I couldn't concentrate in any of my classes. It was hard to do anything all day. People either stared or came to ask questions like, "Hey so like since you like girls and boys, would you be interested in doing stuff with my girlfriend?"

Or

"Like are you gonna try and hit on me since I'm a girl?"

Everyone was more concerned about my sexuality than who I had previously liked, so I guess that's kinda a plus? I do not know.

Towards the end of the day people stopped coming up to me, but I still got weird looks. Lilly came into one of my classes and ran to the teacher

"Can I get Margo for a minute!!!!!"

Mrs. Worths looked up from her desk and sighed

"Try to being her back this time before the end of class."

Lilly ran to my desk and grabbed my stuff

"Come on."

She held out her empty hand and I let her take me out of class. We walked all around school until we got to our favorite spot. It's a room that is on the third floor that has a walk in closet. The teacher allowed us to turn it into a lounge area. It had a TV, couch, little refrigerator, etc. It was our home away from home.

"I'm sorry" she turns to me with teary eyes

"I should have known to put down the microphone. I should have stopped myself from saying anything. I knew I was drunk. I'm sorry Margo, will you forgive me?"

I held her hand, "Yes, I forgive you. It's ok, really. I mean I'm a little mad, but it's ok."

"Can I make it up to you?"

"Just be for me here now. And try not to spill anymore secrets..... please?"

She laughed, "yes ma'am!"

We got comfortable on the couch and I started to doze off.

I woke up to a buzz from my phone

Mr.perfect123 requested to follow you

I looked at their profile. Also private. All I have to go off of is the name and the bio as well as the profile pic. Well the name sounds narcissistic.  The profile pic is of a dude holding a flower. And he (I'm guessing a he) doesnt even have a bio!

*accepted request*

*follow* *request sent*

*accepted request*

I put down my phone, but felt a buzz from it again.

Mr.perfect123~ hey

Well, do I like text him back or nah?

Lilly took my phone out of my hands and squealed.

"Who is this?!??? Text him back!!"

Before I could, she typed on my phone and handed it back to me

"Your welcome."

Margo_3000~Heyyyyyy;)

I turned to Lilly and hit her arm

"First off I only send long heyyyyyy's to close friends and second you know i dont send winks out."

She laughed, "I had to give you that push somehow."