Full Moon

So earlier, my brother asked if I could take Miia shopping tomorrow because he'll be at work so he won't have the time. I had been a victim to 2 monsters already. AND this bitch a snake? Hell no. But like the dumbass I am, I said "sure". Yeah "sure".

Currently, it is night and I'm laying on the bed. Obviously I can't go to sleep because of Papi's loud music she's blasting from her room. How has nobody told her to shut up yet?

I just need a vacation from my vacation. But ya know. This is karma for jinxing my summer. I said spending time with my brother in Japan was going to be boring. Looks like God had other plans.

I facepalmed myself. Just go to sleep. I can't think about all this right now. The next morning, I woke up to the words "I'm gonna eat you all up". I could hear licking noises come from my breasts. And it felt...moist. I opened my eyes. Rachnera was licking my entire body. My pajamas were tore so all you could see was my panties and bra. Luckily, she hasn't touched down there yet.

I kick the Arachne off of me. "I just woke up. I'm hungry. I'm depressed" I warned. "I'm not in the mood".

"Oh my, darling. Fiesty much?" Rachnera asked. I give her a dark stare. She gulps and leaves my room in a flash. So is this gonna be a daily thing now? When I wake up to find a random hot monster on my bed trying to rape or seduce me. I grab new clothes from my luggage and put them on. I then go to the kitchen. Everyone is in there laughing and having a good time but me.

Apparently, Miia cooked this food so...yuck. Anyway, this is the day I take her shopping isn't it? Unfortunately, it is so I got dress or whatever and then a waited for Miia to get ready. She asks me "How do I look, Y/N?". I turn away from my phone and see Miia with her hair in a bun and a cyte salmon-colored dress. "Uh, great...?" I compliment. I take my brother's second car and drive to Saikawa's Local Market. "Alright, get what you want and I'll wait in the car" I say. She then chuckles pulling me out of the car. She holds me like a baby and slithers me to the store. "I didn't even turn off the car" I said. But she didn't care. She just had this smile on her face.

Let me tell you something. This bitch bought Marshmellows, dog food, Vaseline, and a dildo. Like seriously, why do you even need a dildo?! You don't even have a butt crack!

Then, we went to this event called WebCon. A bunch of cosplayers, authors, and merch. This one harpy guy was trying to flirt with me but Miia scared him off. Ya' see, it was getting dark so we left. Currently, it was 7:01. Of course, I was carrying Miia's bag. As I got to the car, I noticed something. Miia was acting strange. She wasn't looking at me. She was looking at the sky. I called her, "Hey, Miia! Let's go!". "K" she mumbled. So I was driving home and Miia tapped my shoulder. "Yeah?" I asked. "Stop right here" she said.

"What? No! We gotta get home!". "Just stop the car, Y/N" I was told. I did her bidding. I stopped on the side of the park. Note that it was now fully dark. She opened the car door. I opened mines and got out. She had walked toward me with a big, wide smile. I sweat. "M-Miia!" I yelled. She still kept coming for me. And this folks is why I'm scared of snakes. I tried running away from the Lamia but she easily caught me. She slammed me to ground. She ripped off her clothes revealing her boobs to my face. Miia smashed my face to her boobs. Was I being raped again? Or have I ever? My head in her boobs made it worse. I could hear her moaning. She finally got tired of that and moved down to my shorts. She used her sharp nails and cut a rip in my middle. She then went to my panties. The Lamia fingered me. It was like stirring a soup.

"W-What is...g-going on with you?!?!" I screamed. I could help but make an "Ah~" noise.

I thought this torture would never end. But I was wrong. A figure, a man dragged the Lamia off of me. It was my brother, of course. "What's going on?!" I demanded my brother for answers. He explained, "On a full moon, the monsters get crazy seductive and even rape you". I looked up at dark blue sky. I smacked my face. "Of course" I mumbled under my breath realizing my stupidity.

"Wait, how did you find us?" I asked my brother.

"I put a tracker in your phone".

Dafuq. Anyway, we had to force the Lamia in the car. She was struggling to get out. "It's finna be a long night".