Meeting the M.O.N.

Yesterday was a long night. Because of the full moon, Miia went wild. We could barely drive her home without our clothes just craving some dicks and vaginas. Luckily, I think I still have 85% of my virginity left so I think I'm fine.

Then, the other monsters at home were hiding as soon as we got home. We got jump scared amd even worse, they were all naked. We locked ourselves in the basement I didn't even know we had. Anyway, so that's where I am today. I'm currently walking up the basement now. "Y/N! Good morning!" Miia said with a nice smile. "Hey" I said back. Wonder what we're gonna have for breakfast. Though, I feel as if we're ignoring the fact that they wanted to rape us last night....eh, let's forget it.

Now that I think about it, I haven't talked to my bff's, Mike and Toby in while. What're they up too?
(Characters by mah friend mikebeargamer13)

Eh, guess I'll text em' later. "So Kurusu?" I asked as I sat down with the monster girls. "I've been meaning to ask you, when did this thing happened?". I circled my arms around implying that I'm talking about the girls. Kurusu stopped pouring his orange juice. "Heh, it's a long story!" He answered. Meroune laughed, "He decided he wanted to marry 7 monster girls but knew he had the urge to choose a mermaid!". "Wow" I said. "That's not how--" my brother yelled. All the monster girls laughed.

Heh, ya know, my brother used to be really lonely. Live in a big house, yet know one around. He didn't really have a lot of friends. Most of them just separated when he went to college. I felt really bad. Then he was depressed and stuff. But now...now...I think this is really healthy for him. He has a family. Even though he has one, a human one, has a monster family he can always depend on to be with him.

Just then, I heard a doorbell. "I'll get it!" I told them. I got up and answered the door. And I'm glad I did. "Hey, is Kurusu home, darling?" A lady in black with dark glasses asked.

 "Hey, is Kurusu home, darling?" A lady in black with dark glasses asked

"F-FUCK!" I felt like something was flowing in my vagina. The ogre, she could band me so hard. And the redhead! Her boobs...and the naked lady, they must be mine! "N-No! I am so sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. Please, come in!" I offered. The women walked right inside to the dinner table where we were eating breakfast. "Why hello, Kurusu" the lady in black said with a calm voice. My brother replied, "Hey, Smith-san! "How's it going?"

"Well, I'm actually doing really good. Who's this knew addition you added to the family?" Smith-san asked. Family? Family? Family. Was I really apart of this monstrosity she called "family". Sure I'm related to Kurusu but there was know way I'm gonna be called "family" with those rapists.

While my brother and the lady were talking, I saw a Manoeye or what you may know as a cyclops, cover her eye. I walked up to her and said, "Hi!". She was obviously frightened. But loosened up when I just...stood there.

"Hi" she finally said back to me. "What's up?". She stared at me really hard. I felt as if she was...trying to look doen in my soul. Don't worry, I have one.

Before I could talk to her again, the tanned ogre I sae kindly greeted me with a "Hi! How are you?!". She shook my hand. She has a strong sense of power in her wrist. These girls were definitely waifu material.

To be continued~