tampons

chapter one: tampons
__

Your breath was coming out in ragged pants as you continued to run for dear life. Both pursuers not giving up on the chase as they neared you.

"Fuck," you huffed while taking a glance behind you.

Your [e,c] eyes widened in fear, one of them was right behind you!

Their arm out-stretched almost clutching your hood, you nearly screamed . Adrenaline rushed through your viens, and suddenly you were running faster.

"Come here little one!" A thick Japanese accent called out.

It was so scratchy, deep, and dark that it sent shivers running down your spine.

"HELP!" You pleaded, already knowing no-one was coming.

It was past midnight, and you were in a dark alley.

Quickly turning the corner you were surprised and relieved to see the hotel building you were staying at, it's bright green neon lights blinking on and off. Just when you thought you were free a silhouette popped out from the side of the building.

Wearing a black hoodie and skinny jeans, accompanied by some black converse, and a white and black scarf that was neatly wrapped around his neck. But your eyes were trained on his face, rather his mask.

It was a half black half white mask, with a white smile painted on the black half.

His hands were stuffed into his hood, while he leaned up against the building. You came to a halt, feeling one of the men behind you roughly bump into you at the sudden stop.

You swallowed back the knot forming in your throat.

"Kagekao?..." One of the pursuers whispered.

"Ai." The figure before you spoke.

Suddenly the atmosphere seemed to turn cold, with you in the center.

Your eyes frantically searched for an exit, but all three bodies block any route.

All three seemed to bring their focus back to you. "My eyes have been on this one for quite a while..." The one who was called 'Kagekao' broke the silence.

The other two nodded, then bowed before running off. 

Was he the leader of those masked attackers?

You watched as the two scurried off before looking back at man who was now approaching you.

He pulled his hands out of his hood, only to reveal white mittens with cat-like claws.  Sharp pointed nails tapped on the side of his thigh.

Again you swallowed, watching as he tilted his head in amusement.

Paralyzed in fear you watched as he stopped in-front of you, his motive yet not clear to you.

What was it that he wanted, money, sex, or maybe death?

The [e,c] of your eyes were glossed with a layer of tears.  Your heart beat was going crazy.

Slowly his hand reached up to wrap around your neck, only to stop when a girl's voice yelled out, "[y,n] what are you doing?!" Your breath hitched, getting caught in your throat.

Kagekao growled before running off, back into the dark alley beside the hotel building.

Looking up you were met with a confused look from your best friend.  It was her fault you were in this, but also her fault you didn't die.

Quickly you sprinted into the building, not minding the stairs even after you had just run a marathon trying to get away from whoever those people were.

When you made it to your room's door, you bashed your tiny fist onto the wood.  "Let me in, let me in, let me in!" You shouted, forgetting others stayed there too.

When the door creaked open you immediately rushed in, pushing aside your friend/roommate.

"What's wrong with you, and who was that guy outside?" She asked.

"I hate you," was the only thing you replied back with.  Tossing her the small package of tampons from inside the pocket of your hood.  "Next time you're going to get your own tampons."

She smiled sheepishly before a bright tint of red crossed her cheeks.  "Thanks," Tiffany mumbled shyly.

After a while you just nodded and went to your room.  Slowly you pulled off the hood and your pants, leaving you in your undergarments, a simple [f,c] bra and matching lace panties.

You were tired, and the room wasn't exactly cool even with the window open, so you felt better sleeping in your underwear.

Yawning you jumped onto the bed, tossing the blankets aside and fluffing up the pillows, before resting your head on them.

Oddly enough you couldn't sleep, there was a tingling feeling in your jut that someone was watching you.  The feeling made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, and goosebumps crawled onto your skin.

Still you pushed aside the feeling and shut your eyes closed.

"Ke ke ke..." There was a soft whisper, it sounded like someone laughing.

Immediately you sprung out of bed, eyes wide open.

The soft light of the moon that poured in from the window caused the room to be dimly lit.

"T-Tiffany this isn't funny," you called.

However you knew that the voice wasn't feminine, so it couldn't have been Tiffany.

Shaking in fear you reached to grab your phone off the nightstand.  Then there it was again, "ke ke ke."

"Who's there?" You asked, turning on the flashlight in your phone.

The room was dead silent as you scanned the area.

That's when the room grew dimmer, the light from window now suddenly blocked by something.

You didn't dare turn around, instead you ran for the door.  Being tackled seconds later, your body ment the cold hard surface of the floor.  Prepared for your scream the man covered your mouth.

There was a groggy voice who spoke from the other side of the door, "[y,n] are you good?  What was that thud I heard?"

With no reply back you heard footsteps grow distant.

Tears spilled from your eyes.

Your body was then harshly turned over, with your captor now straddling you.

It was the guy from before!  The one from the alley!

His hand latched around your neck, the grip iron.  You choked trying your best to suck in as much air as you could.  Pain and suffocation were all you felt, as his long nails dug into the soft skin of your neck.

A warm liquid ran down your neck, the taste of iron evident in your mouth.

The edges of your vision slowly turned black.

Rather then trying to pry his hands off you, you gathered all the strength you had left and rammed your finger into the eye hole of the mask.

He let go, growling in pain as his hand reached under the mask to clutch his eye.

Not wasting a second you took in as much air as your lungs could hold.  Hissing in pain as it stung to do so. 

Struggling you pushed the heavy body off you, and crawled to the door.  Quickly unlocking it, you tripped on your way but made it to your roommates door.

You wiggled the doorknob before pushing it open, then slamming it shut behind you.

The loud noise waking your friend, "what's going on?!"

Ignoring her you locked the door and jumped onto her bed.  You threw the covers over your head and tried to fall asleep.

Tiffany grumbled before turning back the other way, "what ever."