his toy...

chapter seven: his toy...
__

Quickly you turned scrambling for the door knob in an attempt to run out, however before you even had the chance to open the door your chest was pushed roughly up against the wood.  A pained groan escaping your lips.

Your wrists secured tightly behind your back in an iron grasp.

"(y,n)... everything good in there?"

A cold hand was pressed to your neck, its nails digging into your soft skin.  "Hey, you in there?"  The door knob wiggled.  The hand's grip on your neck tightening ever so slightly.

"I-I'm fine..." you managed to croak out, feeling as the grasp on your neck loosened.

Your heartbeat quickened with each passing second, Tiffany eventually retreating back into her own room.  The sound of her bedroom door slamming harshly justifying your theory, leaving you once again alone with the masked sycophant.

"あなたと遊びたい," came the deranged voice from behind you.  (I want to play with you.)

Your breath hitching feeling the hot breath of your captor brush against your neck.  Freezing completely as he chuckled menacingly, "Ke ke ke..."

One of his hands releasing the hold on your wrist to lightly trace down the skin of your neck.  You shivered involuntarily at the feeling of his touch.  

Gasping in utter confusion and shock once both your hands were released and the contact he once had on you was no longer there.  Turning around abruptly you watched him warily, your eyes never leaving his form once.

His smile sending chills down your spine and causing goosebumps to erupt, again he spoke, this time with a more annoyed and demanding tone.

"私はあなたに私と一緒に遊んで欲しいです!" (I want you to play with me!)

He slouched forward his facial expression drooping along with his arms, his childish behavior baffling you.

"What- what do you want from me?!" You replied coldly.

His posture straightened as his smile returned once again, "私はあなたがプレイしたいです!" (I want you to play!)

You didn't understand what it was he was asking of you, it was evident to him seeing as your expression twisted into a puzzled look.  

"(y,n) I'm heading out, you wanna come along?"  Tiffany's voice rang from the other side of the door.  You quickly tried to open the door and run, to try and scream bloody murderer, but a hand was wrapped around your mouth.  Your body secured in his other arm, tightly pressed against his chest.

"No thanks, I'm good!"

The blood flowing through your veins seemed to run cold and your eyes grew wide hearing him imitate your voice.  Hitting every octave perfectly to mimic your voice exactly.  Just what was he?!

"Okay then, I'll be back later."  You heard Tiffany say.

Once hearing the front door close he released you yet again, keeping a watchful eye on you, studying your every move to figure out your next action. 

"W-Who are you.. What are you?" You questioned slightly trembling.

Tilting his head he slowly stepped closer to you, amused by the way you stepped back in anticipation.  He chuckled his notorious laugh, smiling wider, whispering into your ear, "My name is Kagekao, won't you play with me?"

For whatever reason it was you felt as your cheeks warmed, most likely radiating a pink hue.  The feeling of dread consuming you whole, while he stood towering over you, flashing down at you a mischievous grin.